Quote Of The Day
“When I go back to U15/U17 level and I was racing Neil Gourley up in Scotland, we were finishing in the middle of the field in races. You never would have thought that we’d have been the kids to go on and make senior teams now so you can’t over-analyse, especially when you’re really young, about the rate of progression you could have.”
“If you were to try and pinpoint potential Olympic medalists for a field of 16-year-olds … you don’t know so it’s for anyone at that age to keep the faith because everyone changes at different rates and grows and develops in their own time.”
– Jake Wightman talking about how he and Neil Gourley have risen to be WC finalists.
- Who Is The World's Best Male Runner To Never Win An Olympic Medal
- Jake Wightman says he and Neil Gourley were finishing "middle of the field in races” as teens. Now both are WC finalists
- RIP: Longtime Colorado HS 1,600 record holder Rich Martinez (4:10.98) has died at 57
- Sam Atkin is officially everyone's hero. After his 13:18/27:26 double, it's revealed his twin sis is Miss Great Britain (pics)
- Anyone start their own business?
- An INDECENT COVID-19 Proposal - Can the govt mandate a healthy diet?
- Jenna Hutchins going for US HS 5k record on Frida, Rheinhardt Harrison running a mile on Saturday
- Hearst UK CEO James Wildman is a big running talent. At age 50, he started running and ran 1:32 half off hardly any training
- This whole Drew Hunter vs. Luis Grijalva thing...