Quote Of The Day
“Preparations have been good so far but not super, because of the lockdown here in Ethiopia. I had to be creative, but I am healthy and training now is going well. During the lockdown, it was not easy to do my normal training. I had to adapt my training program with some more alternative training, like on the bike and gym training to remain fit with my team supporting me as usual. … I was well prepared for the London Marathon in April but as an athlete you need to be ready and flexible, so I focused on October and went on with my training.”
– Kenenisa Bekele talking about his training ahead of next month’s London Marathon.
- Duke XC Doing 16 MILE!! Long Runs
- Age 40, never promoted, feeling like a failure and seeking advice.
- Illegal marathon pacing
- AlphaFly vs Next%
- NC STATE XC announces first meet
- When will Komen’s 3000 m outdoor record be broken?
- Running Shoe Brand "Tiers"
- Seth DeMoor's Golden Trail Series FKT Goes Down Just Two Days Later!!
- Parents: is there anything worse than Zoom school?
- WaPost article: Meet the Cal cross-country runner who wants to dismantle the NCAA