Quote Of The Day
“Another reason why I wrote the book was, I thought coming from the village and then living a totally different life in America, that the lifestyle in the village and Africa, where I grew up in Kenya, may be so different from the lifestyle of somebody born in a place like the United States. And then I realized, actually, we’re the same. We really are the same. Our difference is just subjective to the environment that we grew up [in], but it’s the same problem, the same things that we go through.”
“I’ve heard people here say ‘Oh, that’s just a first-world problem’ or ‘That’s a third-world problem.’ No. A problem is a problem. It doesn’t matter where it is, it’s gonna hurt either way. Because pain, it’s the same pain. If I hurt my foot from hitting a rock, it’s the same pain as if something were to cut me. I can’t multiply it. It’s going to be the same.”
– Sam Chelanga talking to LRC about why he wrote his book “With the Wind” that comes out today.
- MICHAEL NORMAN 9.86!!!! (1.6)
- 2020 USAs Cancelled: For the first time since Ulysses S Grant was president, there will be no US Track Champs
- NCAA DECISION ON FRIDAY
- Son and husband of federal judge are shot, son killed. Judge was just assigned to case linked to Jeffrey Epstein.
- Where is America getting the money from? They are trillions in debt!
- When will Adidas kill boost
- Might move to Boulder, CO
- Is Kate Grace update?