Quote Of The Day
“We are optimistic that the Haspa Marathon Hamburg will be started on 13 September. We have the plans and the infrastructure required. We will now make detailed plans together with the city to realize the race. The organizational and hygiene policy should demonstrate that a running event with up to 14,000 participants within a city environment can be carried out responsibly while respecting the restrictions on contact and current hygiene guidelines since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.”
– Hamburg Marathon chief organizer Frank Thaleiser talking about plans to hold the race on September 13th with 10,000 runners, including an elite field.
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- Breaking amazing news!! Hamburg Marathon (Sept. 13) is on - Both the mass and elite race!!!!
- Jakob and Filip to run 800m on tuesday june 30th
- Nico Young Goes For Galen Rupp's 13:37 American Junior Record - Comes Up Short With 13:50
- MO FARAH IS RETURNING!! Going after the One Hour World Record!
- Higher milage impact on workouts
- I wanna make it as a retail day trader