Good Luck Raven!
I’ll be competing in my first indoor meet since 2017. 2018 I didn’t compete indoors bc on 1/26/18 I was omw to carrying out an attempt to end my life. If not for sending a text to an old therapist I would not be here rn. Everyday I live is a gift bc that day could’ve been my last pic.twitter.com/N9SWlkVU6u
— Raven HULK Saunders (@GiveMe1Shot) January 17, 2020
-shot-put star Raven Saunders, who was 5th at the 2016 Olympics, writing about how she considered suicide just two years ago. As she told The Post and Courier in an excellent profile of her, “I knew I had to be somewhere, but I just rolled past campus and kept driving and driving. I was in a daze, and I could tell something was very off. I just felt like I was in over my head. I was probably about 10 or 15 minutes from trying to end my life.”
- Jake Krolick runs 2:19:00.14 at Houston this weekend. USATF grants him entry into the trials. Hours later he’s denied.
- Anything track and field can learn from swimming's new pro league - the ISL? Or does it show marketing won't work for track?
- NC man arrested after running out onto mat and tackling his son's HS wrestling opponent (video)
- North Central's legendary xc coach Al Carius diagnosed with Stage 4 bone cancer
- Sara Hall - how do you explain her comeback?
- Interesting analysis: Who were the most dominant athletes of the decade via world rankings? Asbel Kiprop and Conseslus Kipruto make the list
- How do people accept the fact they'll work 40 hours a week for 40 years...?
- Why hasn't Adams state produced any good 800 runners?
- Massive BRAWL erupts at end of K-State - Kansas game. Player picks up chair in midst of melee
- Women crosses finish line of marathon and finds boyfriend on one knee proposing....And she said....