Quote Of The Day
“Last year’s Virgin Money London Marathon elite men’s race was one of the best races we have seen for many years. Mosinet Geremew and Mule Wasihun pushed Eliud Kipchoge as hard as I have ever seen but ultimately could not hang on to the great man in the final two miles. But they will have taken confidence from last year and will come back this time round looking to cause a real shock.”
– London Marathon head of elite athletes Spencer Barden, talking about the 2020 field which includes the top four men from the 2019 race, highlighted by Eliud Kipchoge and the two Ethiopians who challenged him.
- Houston Astros GM and coach are banned/fired for cheating way to 2017 World Series title
- Lawi Lalang 4:13.61 mi for 4th @ UAB 1/11/20
- Coaches ignoring runners
- Tired of instagram runners announcing every run they went on
- I’m a runner and runners annoy me!
- can you run sub 12.5 flying 100m and 20 minute 4 mile tempo. are you also a sub 4 miler!?
- Are the new Addidas Adizero Pro better than Vaporfly?
- Rhonex Kipruto destroys 10k WR - not in vaporflys!
- Phrases that shouldn’t be used by people older than 30?