Quote Of The Day
“I still know how to run! 🙌🏼
“After 4months recovery from reconstructive knee surgery, I wondered many times if I would ever be able to run again.
“I was sooooooooooo excited for today that I actually laid out my running clothes last night (just like I would do before the first day of school when I was a kid 🤣).
“Today I ran 12 bliss filled minutes. 2minute run with 1minute walk X 6 At 70-77% of my body weight.
“I’m celebrating 🥳 this reunion and milestone!!! Lots of ups and downs to come, but so grateful for today! Super duper thanks to my longtime massage Therapist Ryan and PT super star Colleen. 📷: Colleen Little”
–Shalane Flanagan writing on Instagram after her first post-surgery run.
- Rich Get Richer: Stephen Schwarzman gives out $25k each to Brazier, Chelimo, Engels, Houlihan, Sisson
- Shalane Flanagan ran today for the 1st time since her surgery 4 months ago - Can she get in shape by February 29, 2020?
- Would an 81-82 Alberto Salazar beat Galen Rupp in his prime (assuming same shoes, treadmills, drugs, etc.)?
- Helen Schlactenhaufen and Cory McGee Get Olympic Standard at 2019 Ed Murphy Classic
- Hard to believe: The women's Mexican record in the 1500 was 4:11.26 until last month. Now Laura Galvan has run 4:10.53
- Thread to discuss Pan American 5000m champ Laura Esther Galvan Rodriguez's crazy improvement
- 2019 Falmouth Road Race Thread: Edward Cheserek added to elite field
- Eilish McColgan fires back at those who "skinny-shame" her online
- NCAA 1500m champ Sinclaire Johnson going pro