Quote Of The Day
“Lots of people tell you what you can and can’t do as a female athlete, so the fact that she’s had a child, had a break, and got, like she said, a renewed sense of focus and motivation and come and run amazing world-leading times already in the season, I think it’s absolutely amazing, and I think it’s very cool.”
-23-year-old Dina Asher-Smith talking about how great she thinks it is that that 32-year-old Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce has come back so well after giving birth.
- Bernard Lagat runs 2:12:10 to break Meb's US Masters marathon mark. Amazingly now holds EVERY US masters mark 1500 and up!!!
- Crazy or Studly? Shitara ran Gold Coast as a TRAINING run for Olympic Trials in 2 months. Says he'll also do 10k in 15 days
- Kenyan Edward Zakayo, the 17-yr old who has run 13:03, releases image of passport and birth certificate to prove he is 17
- Kamworor to run Copehnagen Half on September 15 - Organizers say he wants a fast time. Any change he gets the WR?
- MATTHEW BOLING WILL RUN 9.80 FRESHMAN YEAR
- LMFAO- NOT ONLY KAWHI, BUT PAUL GEORGE TO CLIPPERS FOR BASICALLY PICKS LOL LEBRON...