Quote Of The Day
“I just couldn’t think of any better way to honor her and honor her legacy. Gabe got me into running when I was really young. I always looked up to her, always will. … I’ve gotten out and ran every day since she’s passed. It’s helped me connect with her, and it’s just something productive to do when you really don’t know what else to do. … It’s important to spread her life and her legacy because we can all learn a lot from it. And I think that’s why she’s captivated so many people.”
– Abby Anderson talking about runners gathering together to run and honor her sister today, on what would have been her 33rd birthday and what the state of Minnesota has officially named “Gabriele Grunewald Day.”
- Donavan Brazier entered in 1500 at Sunset Tour Meet In Cali
- Another Kenyan distance runner suspended
- Should standard tracks be 9 lanes? I think finals are more interesting when not everyone scores.
- Let's talk about running socks
- Marathon training, how many days of faster work?
- Can't train optimally for the 800 and 10k at the same time
- Women's 100 hurdle race at Jamaican Champs IS ABANDONED after huge controversy
- College coaches, how often do you interact with "snowplow sports parents"?
- Fair or foul? 23 men, 44 women take advantage of tail-wind and qualify for Olympic Trials at Grandma's
- Fancy Chemutai's 30:36 BAA 10K doesn't seem right to me - it was so hot today.