Quote Of The Day
“Opulently gifted, Pac (September 11, 1996) and Biggie (March 9, 1997) were plucked from earth at their prime aged 25 and 24 in that order under a hail of bullets as a consequence of the feudal war between the west and east coasts of America for rap supremacy. But their music and legend lives on and has inspired whole generations of rappers from their era to date and the same can be said of Wanjiru to marathoners.”
– Kenyan journalist and LetsRun friend Mutwiri Mutuota reminiscing about the great Sammy Wanjiru eight years after his death.
- Truth is stranger than fiction: Winner of 3200 at Iowa State HS meet stripped of title - It's given to guy who was leading after 7 laps
- High school sprinting sensation Matthew Boling accepts Ted Ginn Jr.'s $10,000 race offer
- Dathan Ritzenhein reveals his workouts that led to 60:00 in the half and 12:56 in the 5000. How about 9 x 1 mile in 4:20.
- Juco sprinter Kenny Bednarek, 20, runs amazing 19.82/44.83 double - 1 day after running windy 19.49!!
- Oxy Meet: winners and losers
- Dreams become reality: Guy that ran 9:59 in HS was just named to 2019 US World Championships marathon team
- Walmsley's middle finger to marathoners (QOTD)?
- The 1983 WC meet was the meet high water mark for worlds - been downhill ever sense
- Iowa High Schooler goes sub-47, will play football
- Natalie Portman: "Dairy and eggs come from female cows and female chickens. We're exploiting female bodies"