Quote Of The Day
“I have gone back and forth a little bit but my shape is good and I want to run. I would not start at the World Cross-Country Championships if I did not think that I could fight for the title. It’s a tough World Cross-Country Championships race but I’m ready.”
– Jakob Ingebrigtsen talking about going for the win in the Under-20 World XC Championships race this weekend.
- Meet Kelsey Bruce: We're sending the former DII runner, who has improved from 2:48 to 2:31 in the marathon, to 2019 World XC
- Asbel Kiprop will get off without a ban
- Wearing Nike 4% shoes is no different from using EPO
- Is Loudoun Valley the greatest HS XC/distance team of all time??
- Should we all train like Kipchoge for the marathon?
- Boston Marathon "Unicorn Club" -- BAA is a ripoff artist!
- three runers walked into a bar...
- How can D1 school not have an outdoor track
- 11.32 in the 100 meter dash at 6'0 and 215 LBS. Unofficial WR for fastest 100 over 215 and heights less than 6'0.
- How fast would Usain Bolt run the 800m ?