Quote Of The Day
“Martina’s not transphobic. You could never get anybody more liberal and supportive of a group, for God’s sake. We’re just standing up for girls and women who physically have less bone density, muscular structure and lung capacity, and we haven’t got the testosterone. … You’ve got to start thinking scientifically. What I say is logic. It’s not against anyone, it’s not hatred. I just don’t want to see girls going: ‘What’s the point competing because I’ll get beaten?’”
– 2004 double Olympic champion Kelly Holmes defending tennis legend Martina Navratilova and her stance on transgender women competing in sports.
- Ethiopian Athletics Federation Formerly Protests IAAF Decicion to Eliminate Distance Running from Track
- Head of Mob Whacked in NYC
- STUNNING bay area mega-mansion hits the market for $2.2 million
- 800m - 10,000m High Performance Meets | July 2, 5, 7 in Los Angeles (Sunset Tour)
- This week's podcast is here: We hold a funeral for the 5,000, talk new Olympic qualifying, NCAA indoors, Grant Holloway...
- Gwen Jorgenson Status
- serious question: how do millennials have so much time to consume internet content?
- What's the psychology behind people who hate tattoos?
- How bad is a 23 minute 5k?
- Fields Taking Shape for Next Month's NYC Indoor Marathon- (A Woman who runs sub 2:40 should take home $3,000)