“I had a dream in 2016 and, I was preparing to run the semi-finals and the clock flashed 9.41sec. I ran up to my mum and said, ‘Mum, I just ran 9.41sec,’ and she was like, ‘That’s nice, Noah.’ I didn’t even feel like I was pushing in the race. It’s funny how you can take things from reality and put them into dreams. I do think I can run 9.41sec. I don’t know when it’s going to happen but I’m going to try my best and do everything in my power, to make it happen.”
- Some perspective: Gwen Jorgensen back from maternity leave as her son is now 1
- Al Cantello - Naval Academy XC head coach - to retire at end of August
- Running as a competitive hobby must have the least productive training of any hobby
- Mo Farah makes it OFFICIAL- shorts OVER half tights
- Can almost all physically fit people who have no mountaineering or extreme altitude experience summit Everest?
- Kenyan 800m Word medallist Kipyegon Bett Suspended After Refusing Drugs Test
- Better Running Shoe Site Update: 2 New Features + We Want Your Feedback