Quote Of The Day
“I knew I had it in me. It just took a great coach (Edrick Floreal) to bring it out of me.”
“From the jump, he told me to run a fast time. Set the tone. Just to do that, that was definitely a confidence booster, to run 7.7 from the jump.”
– American Kendra Harrison after getting the monkey off her back and winning her first world title in style, by setting a new championship record and tying the American record at 7.70. She also ran 7.77 in the first round and 7.79 in the semis and found that just going for it in every round worked quite well. Harrison’s win was one of 5 for the US on a special night for Team USA.
- RIP: Roger Bannister
- $200,018 Running Warehouse World Indoors Prediction Contest - Check Your Scores / Change Your Picks
- RIP: Dr. Dave Martin - marathon physiology expert - has died at 78. Post your tributes here.
- This thread is for Kendra Harrison - I'm so happy for her!!
- Donavan Brazier Nickname?
- Should the Vaporfly 4% be banned? Let's hear your opinions
- STOP saying that 1% incline on a treadmill compensates for the absence of wind resistance.
- Should I leave the company I love for a 50% pay raise?
- RUTH JEBET EMBROILED IN DRUG SCANDAL!!!