Quote Of The Day
“I had 35-K to do [as a long run] and I got to 35-K and I said I’m thinking about the finisher’s T-shirt. I wanted that finisher’s T-shirt so I kept going. It was fun.”
– New Zealand Olympic miler Hamish Carson talking about why he decided at the last minute to turn his 35K long run into a marathon debut (and 9th place finish in 2:27:21) at the Honolulu Marathon.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Shalane announces she is RETIRED!
- Nike sub 2 Hour Marathon attempt in 2017 & Nike ruins dream Bekele vs. Kipchoge London matchup
- Breaking: Nike admits that its sub-2 hr attempt won't come on a legitimate course and won't count for a WR
- Jakob Ingebrigtsen wins European cross country
- USAFT Club XC by the numbers
- Amherst Cross Country Team Suspended Following Email Chain
- Week 1 stats for Let's Run Strava group
- 2nd place over all and 1st master with about 1/2 mile to go and directed off course.Should i receive the 1st master?