Quote Of The Day
“For how I coach, I think athletes need that classic team environment to reach their full potential. I believe in it enough where one of my business objectives is to make the these 22-32 year old males and females – from an 800 world medalist to a 5ker just out of college – a true team. … I specifically recruit athletes that want to be on a team. From what I have noticed, if you take a lone wolf type athlete and put them in a group, it does not work. Both sides suffer.”
– Brooks Beasts coach Danny Mackey talking about how he feels athletes train better and benefit more from training in a team environment.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- So my uncle passed away. What should I do with all his old running trophies and awards?
- AMY HASTINGS joins Bowerman Track Club
- This U.S. Runner from 1990 Would Make the U.S. Team of 2016 in the 1500m or 5000m
- Oregon Project athletes get 12 hours of sleep a day - How is that possible?
- If you legally came into $100 million today, what would you do with the rest of your life?
- Tom Brady and family do not eat white flour, white sugar, caffeine/coffee, dairy, and mushrooms.
- 44% of U.S Olympic marathon trials runners qualified with 1:04-1:05 half marathon