Quote Of The Day
“We reached halfway in 1:04:57. I felt great and was pumped that I didn’t need to run faster the second half to hit my goal. Just after halfway some guy in our pack was complaining to the rabbits that we were running too fast. [Australian Commonwealth Games champion] Michael Shelley told him we were perfect. He complained some more. [British 2:10 marathoner] Scott Overall said we were right on pace. He kept complaining to the pacers. Being the closest to him I yelled in his ear ‘WE’RE PERFECT!!’ He kept quiet after that. If it’s too fast then drop back.”
– Canada’s Reid Coolsaet giving a blow-by-blow recap of his run at the 2015 BMW Berlin Marathon, where he was 6th in 2:10:28. He was shooting for sub-2:10 and the Canadian national record of 2:10:09, but came up just a little bit short.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Eliud Kipchoge has run 6 marathons with a slowest of 2:05:30 and average of 2:04:34
- How the heck do insoles come out while running?
- Meb gets U.S. 1/2 Masters record in San Jose - 63:02
- Rupp to run marathon in 2016???!!!!!!!!!!!???
- GRANT FISHER unattached 2nd at stanford invitational!
- The beginnig of the end for Nike: Nike celebrating slow, hobby joggers finishing a marathon
- The 50 Most Influential People in Running - wejo and rojo made the list!
- NIKE QUALITY: Shoes FALL APART in WC steeple AND Berlin Marathon.