Quote Of The Day
“I was quite lucky joining up with a lot of American throwers, who are good fun. … The American boys also started a fantasy NFL league and roped me in. There’s lots of trash talking and they’ve worked on a punishment for the person at the bottom of the table. At this stage, it’s a top which will have some sort of graffiti drawn on it from everyone in the group. The loser has to get photographed in it at meets next season.”
– New Zealand up-and-coming shot putter Tom Walsh talking about playing fantasy football with the Americans, whom he spent the season hanging out with on the pro track circuit.
- Mo Farah Runs 60min in the Great North Run!!! Great race, Sprint finish between Mo and Kigen.
- Full 2014 Rieti results: Makhloufi wins 800, Kiplagat 1500, Gatlin 100
- Cincy cross country teams jog home race, men average over 21
- I met Ben True. Here are some interesting things I learned.
- Justin Gatlin is part of the reason why track and field is a joke now
- Jagerrrrr 8.04.71 - New Steeplechase American Record!!!
- Rupp Beats Kiprop and Manzano