Quote Of The Day
“It’s hard to explain, it sounds kind of crazy, but I had that [sense]. … I don’t know what it is, but the way that I qualified (D’Agostino was fifth in the Olympic Trials 5k but got to go to Rio after Molly Huddle and Emily Infeld scratched), how crazy that was, it was kind of gifted to me and then I qualify and then get another injury and it was just like why? … But at the same time I felt this affirmation that yeah, I really am going to be there for some reason other than this race performance. … I fully, 100% believe what happened was supernatural and that I was simply an instrument for God’s spirit to work through me. That is the only way I can understand it.”
– Abbey D’Agostino talking about picking up an injury before the Rio Olympics and how she had a sense, even before her race, that something special might happen.
- Sam Chelanga to ADP/ Simmons
- Can somebody explain Paralympics 1500?
- Banned Polish weightlifter who finished 9th in 2012 is upgraded to bronze after 6 ahead of him failed tests
- Have any of you named your kid(s) after famous runners? What names did you choose?
- Rupp is what we though Ritz should have been
- MO BLEW IT!!! SHOULD HAVE TRIPLED 2016!!!!
- What does it take to run Sub 3 hours?
- Trans America Record Attempt