Quote Of The Day
“They set this race up so perfectly, it’s almost like it couldn’t go wrong. The pacing was immaculate. They made it easy. I’m still in a bit of disbelief. We came through half in 64:30 (half) and we all kind of looked around and everyone was still there feeling good and was like it’s now or never. … After the trials, I was hoping for New York or Chicago then everything fell apart. It was dark times for all of us for a bit. It’s amazing to see the running community bounce back and see all these grassroots events get put on and give us a chance to do what we do best. This is going to make any next marathon be a little sad because I don’t think it can be any more perfect than it was today.”
– Martin Hehir speaking after his 2:08:59 victory at the Marathon Project on Sunday.
- What’s the most rational explanation for how Sara Hall runs significantly faster at age 37
- Explain to me Why I cannot run 1k in 3 minutes flat
- Coaching at a College that may or may not be embezzling
- Do you think the underclass in America will revolt someday?
- What is "float"?
- I received dose one of the Pfizer vaccine. AMA.
- Rumor: Molly Seidel Signing BIG Contract w/ PUMA!
- Great Des Linden Quote
- The newest BCR hero: Ian Butler comes into The Marathon Project with 65:33/2:20 PR & leaves with <2:10 PR