This Is How You Accept A Drug Ban
“I have received the verdict from AIU and as I sit here, I have acknowledged that I made a mistake on my whereabouts failures and I have accepted their decisions, though it will be difficult to forgive myself. I’m a clean athlete and I will be back on track and win right.”
– Kenya’s former 1,500m world champion Elijah Manangoi accepting his 2-year drug ban for whereabouts failures.
- Keira D’Amato dominates Memphis Sugar Run 5k
- SAVE CLEMSON XCTF!! The future of college running is at stake
- Who’s had COVID and how did it impact your running?
- A month till I can run again
- NFL 100 meters
- The “Queens Gambit” is the best thing on Netflix right now
- How many of you would immediately take a covid vaccine
- How to deal with life not turning out how you expected?
- Chelimo loses 8k by 10 sec to Mason Ferlich
- Insane solo 4:05 mile on the road by Top Triathlete