Quote Of The Day
“I’ve been running for so long. I know the work that needs to be put in, I know where my body needs to be. But having a baby and being a mom has really helped my sporting career. I do whatever I have to do for workout or training and when it’s done I leave it all on the track. Being able to separate home life and my track career has actually really helped my running.”
– Melissa Bishop, the top XX 800 runner in the world at the 2016 Olympics, talking about how she thinks becoming a mom has helped her training. Bishop ran a 4:09 1,500 PR last week in her first race back.
- Outside Magazine speaks truth says "Trail runners are lazy parasites", MUT "runners" lose their minds
- Matthew Boling ain't got nothing. White Italian runs windy 9.97
- Phoebe Wright: "The atmosphere at the Penn Relays is something like the Super Bowl."
- Lance Armstrong reads LetsRun.com - he just confirmed it on his podcast
- Lawyers of LetsRun, anyone want to sue Skyhorse and Andrew Hutchinson for statutory damages?
- What is something that is legal that should be illegal
- Julien Wanders will go for his first sub-27 10000m next Thursday in loaded Stockholm DL field!!
- Why is the track 10,000m a race
- Can we talk about Sage Canaday dietary commentary from yesterday?
- Who are the greatest ultramarathoners in history? (Sponsored by HOKA ONE ONE)