Quote Of The Day
“I am not happy that I am not in 2:19 shape but that is the reality of training less than a year solely in the sport of running. On Sunday I need to run my race and focus on the process of running a marathon. The end result will be what it will be. … I am deeply competitive and am not happy with top 10 results. This year has been all about training for the Olympic trials in 2020. … My goal of winning another gold medal has not changed.”
– Gwen Jorgensen speaking about her marathon goals (which still include Olympic gold at Tokyo 2020) ahead of her first true go at the marathon in Chicago.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Who you got in Chicago: Farah or Rupp?
- Official 2018 MLB Game 163/Tiebreaker Monday Discussion Thread - Brewers/Cubs and Rockies/Dodgers
- Nick Symmonds net worth
- Who is Jamin?
- Forget Farah and Rupp, Geoffrey Kirui should be the favorite to win at Chicago.
- Alexi Pappas turns her Amber eyes with open wonder and confidence to the lofty heights of marathon domination
- What's a successful run for Gwen Jorgensen on Sunday in Chicago?
- No Single Human has ever both 1. Run their Age in Seconds in a 400m and 2. Shot their Age in Strokes in 18 holes of Golf.
- Nike Pegasus 35 Now on Sale $79.98 (Better Shoes)
- Start training now: Armory NYC Indoor Marathon and Marathon Relay April 12-14