Quote Of The Day
“In a harsh if unintended indictment of the sport’s inability to successfully market itself, there isn’t a single athlete from track and field or road running on ESPN’s annual list of the 100 most famous athletes in sports. There are, however, 10 cricket players, two table tennis players and one badminton player. In a companion piece for ESPNW, track and field and road running went 0-for-25 in this list of the 25 the world’s most famous women athletes. You can quibble here or there with choices ESPN made. But the fact is the two lists have been objectively determined and are international in scope.”
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Which states have NOT had a sub 4 minute mile run on their soil?
- Everyone at my gym was too mesmerized by the LeBron show to even work out
- What is going on at OK State
- Silicon Valley pastor resigns from church after calling Palo Alto an "elitist shit den of hate..elitist liberalism by proxy."
- Good call or bad call? Highly ranked Ohio HS 4x800m team Hudson DQed at districts (state qualifying meet). Video here
- Could Yuki Kawauchi win the WS 100? He just smashed the course record in his first 71k race
- Here's a story that absolutely REEKS of LetsRun - 30 yr old man being evicted from home by parents
- Motorist drives through runners of Plymouth half marathon to get to work