Quote Of The Day
“This should never have been an issue of men vs. women. Rather, it should be about whether women who possess a Y-chromosome, and who produce T in the male range, have an unnaturally large advantage over women who do not have those male-level T values.”
– Sports scientist Ross Tucker explaining why the IAAF’s newest study on testosterone in women is unlikely to sway CAS to reinstate the regulations for hyperandrogenic women. CAS wants proof that hyperandrogenic women have an advantage equal to men and that’s just too high.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Deer Daphne Schippers: no one thinks you are on steroids.
- Jakob Ingebrigtsen selected for Norway Steeplechase team?
- How many LRCers actually run 100+ mpw?
- Are there times you regret taking running seriously? - Guys Only
- Why isn't this guy faster than me...
- Which is better; Run recovery days at whatever pace your body needs or at a pre determined pace no matter what?
- How fast could Roger Federer run a 400? 5k?
- HOW MUCH SHOULD I DESTROY MY COWORKERS STRAVA CR BY?