Quote Of The Day
“I was talking about that with my wife, Sierra, the other day. It’s almost nice I haven’t yet in many ways because it keeps you hungry. If it’s the same old thing every year, and I think maybe [Kenyan middle-distance star Asbel] Kiprop is going through a little of that at the moment, it’s hard to stay hungry if you’re always at the top, and that’s something I haven’t really had success at in the past. I’ve failed quite miserably a few times at the world champs.”
– Two-time Olympic medalist but zero-time World Championship medalist Nick Willis talking about why it’s a good thing that he’s never medaled at Worlds.
- The legend grows: Allie Ostrander wins women’s Alaska Mount Marathon!
- David Rudisha (1:44.90 sb) returns to his winning ways in Hungary
- BREAKING: Study finds that women runners born with high testosterone levels enjoy a "significant competitive advant
- Kawauchi WORLDS RECORD 23x sub-2:12:00 !!
- I am a newborn baby. You can give me one piece of advice that I'll hold close for my whole life. What would it be?
- In my mind, the Kenyan U-18 boys 1500 winner looks like he's 30? (Pic). Am I crazy?
- Who was at fault in huge TDF wipeout -- Sagan, Cavendish or the Tour?