Bystanders Take Care
“People just don’t realize it really is like standing on the sideline of a football game. There’s a chance the play could come your way and you could be trampled. You have to be aware of your surroundings at all times.”
– Former University of Florida track coach Larry Judge talking about the potential danger of being a spectator at a track meet, specifically with the throws, after a student was killed by an errant hammer throw last weekend.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Statement from agent Ricky Simms on Galen Rupp/Jordan Hasay DNFs in Chicago
- He's unsponsored no longer: Shadrack Biwott joins Hansons-Brooks Original Distance Project
- My Top 10 Tips for Marathon
- Stanford XC Invitational canceled to accommodate the football game
- When did Steve Prefontaine ACTUALLY say "To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"?
- What is the real purpose of Snapchat?
- Cas Loxsom has been dismissed from the Brooks Beasts team
- This is why you won't be a competitive masters guy if you run heavy miles all your life