Quote Of The Day
“I was at least in the same condition as Berlin. But I was doing better training, maybe 10-15% better. I would easily have been the winner; there is no question, if that didn’t happen. My goal was to win with a world record. 2.04.11 is an easy time for me; I had at least 2.03 in my legs…if I didn’t fall down…”
–Kenenisa Bekele talking to Pat Butcher after Dubai.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge: "I have been doing all things at 80 percent"
- RIP: Former NYRR President and NYC Marathon Race Director Allan Steinfeld Has Died at 70
- Anyone been to Liberty's new indoor track? Is it the best in the USA?
- How much does it cost to fly the World Marathon Challenge charter jet around the world?
- Clinger chooses BYU
- College kid, like this chick, but probably ruined it.
- Can someone tell me how a pipeline isn't good for the environment?