- The Sensation That Is Sweeping The Country And Possibly The Most Read Article In LRC History: Over
5,0006,000 Facebook Likes In Less Than A Day: LRC The Time Of My Life: Staten Island Native Mike Cassidy Shares His Experience Finishing The NYC Marathon Hand-In-Hand With His Hero Meb Keflezighi In the span of one hour last Sunday in NYC, Cassidy went from almost dropping out at 10 miles to finishing with the "highest honor of [his] career." A definite recommended read.
MB: Mike Cassidy Meb Article: Share Your Appreciation Here
- Blog Post From US Marathon Champ Nick Arciniaga Praising Meb For Finishing NYC Even When He Had "Every Reason To Stop"
- Finish Line Picture With Mike Cassidy Cover Photo On Meb's Facebook Page
- Interesting: RW Compiled Data In Chart Form For The Chicago, NYC And Marine Corps Marathons: Fastest Times, % Boston Qualifiers And More NYC had a faster average finishing time than Chicago (Marine Corps was the slowest), Chicago had the highest percentage of Boston qualifiers.
- Running Is In Their Blood: Five Brothers All Compete In Track At Monmouth College - Sports - Geneseo Republic - Geneseo, IL - Geneseo, IL
- Lisa Uhl Blogs About Inspiring A 12-Year-Old While Watching NYC Marathon "One little boy asked me how old I was when I started running cross-country and I told him I was 12. He replied with, 'Well, I'm only 9 and I've already started, so maybe someday I can become an Olympian too!' It makes me smile again just typing it."
- Lananna Struggling To Find Site For Indoor Track In Oregon
- USATF Women's Preview For Next Weekend's .US Road Racing Championships In Alexandria, VA Field includes Molly Huddle, Shalane Flanagan, Janet Bawcom, Mattie Suver and Emily Infeld, who will compete over 12K for the last points in the overall USARC road race series.
- Meb Keflezighi Re-Signs With Skechers Through 2016
- One You May Have Missed From NYC: Joan Samuelson Ran 2:57:13 At 56 Years Old An impressive run by Samuelson, who won her age group (as well as the 45-50 & 50-55), but shows the poor day for US women that she was only 2 minutes off being 10th American.
- Laughable: UK Sports Threatens Their Athletes That They'll Lose National Funding If They Go To A Strip Club One GB boxer made the point that he rather see athletes lose funding for smoking and said the whole thing was ridiculous.
- GB Sub-10 Second Man James Dasaolu Thinks He Will Benefit From Training With Young Sprint Star Adam Gemili
- UK Javelin NR Holder Goldei Sayers Wins Appeal Against Funding Cut After She Was Initially Omitted
Sad News, But A Great Way To Go Out: Oldest Women's Finisher At 2013 New York City Marathon, Joy Johnson, Dies Day After Race After Falling At Mile 20 Johnson refused to go the hospital, kept going, finished, and did the Today show the next day and then died in her sleep that night. She always wanted to die running, so she went out doing what she loved.
*Geoffrey Mutai Talks To Sean Hartnett Day After 2013 New York Marathon Win (Video)
*Meet The One Millionth New York City Marathon Finisher Julissa Sarabia ran 5:19:47.
*Runner With Down Syndrome Becomes First To Fnish NYC Marathon
- Time To Get Excited: 1st-Ever IAAF World Relays Is In 200 Days The events are 4 x 100m, 4 x 200m, 4 x 400m, 4 x 800m and 4 x 1,500m. We are most excited by the 4 x 800.
- 2013 IAAF Athletes Of The Year Women 's Finalists Are Valerie Adams, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce And Zuzana Hejnova
- January 25th Indoor Meet: Scotland To Take On GB & NI, USA And Commonwealth Select In Team Competition
- USATF Officially Announces Portland As US Bid For 2016 World Indoor Champs The British city of Birmingham is the only other city known to
be preparing a bid. If Portland wins, it will only be the second time the US has hosted World Indoors (the first was in Indianapolis in 1987).
*USATF Press Release
New York *Men's Results *Women's Results *LRC Photo Gallery
Men: LRC Ten Takeaways About The 2013 ING New York City Marathon Men's Race And Geoffrey Mutai We start by asking
just how good was Mutai before telling you about the happiest second place finisher ever, tell you that Ryan Vail has a lot to be proud of, Meb Keflezighi impressed us immensely even though he finished
20th 23rd, who had the biggest breakthrough, and a reminder to Stanley Biwott that the marathon is more than 26 miles, not 23.
*LRC Meb Keflezighi on Finishing: "I'm doing (it) for Boston and for what happened and I'm doing it for America." Text/video.
Race Recap: Man Among Boys, Geoffrey Mutai Wins NYC Marathon RRW Geoffrey Mutai pulled way from Stanley Biwott in the 23rd mile and then cruised to an impressive victory. Tsegaye Kebede was second and picked up the $500,000 WMM crown. Ryan Vail was the top American. *Results *LRC Photo Gallery
NYC On The Boards:
- Official 2013 ING New York City Marathon Live Discussion Thread
- PRISCAH JEPTOO --- GOAT!!!
- TRACKING PAMELA ANDERSON!
- 6 American men finish before Jeptoo @NYCM
- Ryan Hall made the right decision to DNS
- Stephen Kiprotich is a fluke, he cannot run with the big boys
- The Current State of U.S. Marathoning
- Official John Kellogg Is a Lucky Guesser Thread (He Predicted Over 2:10 at New York)
Non-LRC NYC Coverage
- Celebrity Results From NYC: Former "Bachelor" Andy Baldwin (3:17) And Former Olympic Champion Swimmer Summer Sanders (3:24) Led The Way Pamela Anderson ran 5:41.
- JapanRunningNews Recap Of Japanese Performances From NYC: Masato Imai Was 6th, Yuki Kawauchi 11th Imai ran a good race running with the lead pack, fading, and then coming back to finish 6th. Kawauchi said, "The atmosphere was amazing too. The screaming crowds put Tokyo to shame."
- South Africa's Lusapho April Runs Solid Race To Finish 3rd At NYC In 2:09:45
- NYC The Israel Of Marathon Security? NY Times: Mixed Feelings From Runners On Extra Security Measures At NYC One runner said for them, "It wasn't a bother at all. But that's only because I'm from Israel."
- NY Times Men's Recap: Mutai Bides His Time For A Repeat Victory
- NY Times Women's Recap: Jeptoo Wins In A Sprint From Behind
- IAAF Recap
- Tatyana McFadden Completes Wheelchair Marathon Grand Slam Winning NYC, Chicago, London And Boston In A Single Year
LRC Predictions: You Heard It Here First, NYC Will Be Slow LRC coaching genius, John Kellogg, who predicted the 2:03 in Boston
in 2011, has seen the forecast for NY and says the winning time could be over 2:10. We still expect the favorites Geoffrey Mutai and Priscah Jeptoo to triumph.
More: *NY Times Article On Yuki Kawauchi: "Japanese Civil Servant Runs Marathon for Fun, Not Profit"
Previous NYC News
Friday: LRC On Comeback From Soleus Tear, American Meb Keflezighi Hoping To Defy Doubters Yet Again Meb revealed he partially tore his soleus in early
He nearly pulled out, but America's best hope has really had things turn around the last few weeks and will go into NY not tapered as he's been playing
*Meb: "I'm going to play year to year but this is not going to be my last marathon. If I can run within my PR, why stop?"
LRC Teammates Alisha Williams And Mattie Suver Hoping For Low 2:30s The Scott Simmons-coached athletes think they are ready.
LRC American Ryan Vail Ready To Take Next Step Forwards After Six Weeks Over 140 MPW On Average The former Okla. State Cowboy also talks NCAA XC action, giving props to the CU Buffs and NAU Lumberjacks.
LRC Edna Kiplagat And Priscah Jeptoo Are Both Ready To Battle For $600,000 Two-time World Champion Edna Kiplagat and Virgin London Marathon Champ Priscah Jeptoo are the favorites for the 2013 ING NYC Marathon and both said Friday they are ready for their $500,000 battle on Sunday.
LRC Training Partners Kim Smith And Amy Hastings Talk Confidently - Smith Says Hastings Is At New Level In 2013 Amy Hastings has upped her training and can hang with training partner Kim Smith now. Both hope that means for a strong result on Sunday.
LRC Catching Up With Europe's Leading Women Entrants: Lisa Stublic Of Croatia, Sabrina Mockenhaupt Of Germany And Portugal's Ana Dulce Félix Mockenhaupt is thrilled to be in NY as she loves Americans, whom she calls "crazy" but in a great way; Dulce Félix reveals she's trying to overcome the sudden death of her father, and Stublic hopes she can PR yet again.
NYRR Dash To The Finish Line Video Interviews: *LRC Evan Jager Talks about his 2013 season and 2014.
*LRC Chris Derrick Reflects On His 2013 Track And Cross-Country Season Derrick looks back at 2013, looks ahead to 2014 (sub-13:00 and sub-27:00 are on the horizon), and talks about German Fernandez, Alan Webb and you LRC message boarders.
*LRC Nick Willis Talks about World Speed Golf, running the 5k at Commonwealths and a marathon debut? *LRC Ben True On His 2013 "Almost Year" Before 2013 NYRR Dash To The Finish Line
*LRC Lisa Uhl Talks about her move to Iowa being the right choice despite a subpar 2012 and her marathon debut. *LRC Sara Hall Talks about a possible marathon debut, Ryan Hall and more.
Non-LRC NYC Coverage
- Recommended Read: NYRR Piece On Kenya's 1:01 Half Marathoner Julius Arile, Who Has Come A Long Way Since He First Went Across The Uganda Border With An AK-47 To Steal Cows When He Was 14 Arile spent his whole life living on the violent Kenya-Uganda border where both sides consistently went across the border to steal from and kill each other. One day his friend died standing right next to him and Arile changed his life and has helped bring peace to his region.
LRC Going To The Top Of The Empire State Building With Geoffrey Mutai And Priscah Jeptoo Before we left NYC, we got to go to the top of NY literally with the man and woman who were on
top of NY last Sunday. We give
you the inside story. Which champ loved it and which was scared of heights? Which one was limping and which was smooth as silk?
*LRC Empire State Photo Gallery With Mutai And Jeptoo
Weekly Recap - Better Late Than Never
LRC Week That Was: Did Mark Wetmore Pull One Over On Everyone At
PAC-12s? Wisconsin Men Lose, A Savior For The Providence Women, A 3:49
Miler Runs New York, And Is Indoor Track Faster Than Outdoors? This week we tell you about the 3:49 miler that ran NYC just months after running 3:32 (no, not Nick Willis), take a look back at the NCAA conference actrion and wonder if Mark Wetmore totally pulled one over everyone at PAC-12s and let you know Providence has taken our advice and trotted out a new 5th woman. Plus we try to answer the age-old question, "Is indoor track actually faster than outdoors?"
MB: Are indoor tracks faster than outdoor tracks? Nick Willis says yes*. What say you?
MB: Did Mark Wetmore outfox everyone in the Pac 12 and haver his guys go out harder than everyone else?
- Saturday: 5-Year-Old To Run Half Marathon In Trenton According to RW, he would "become just the second person his age to officially complete a 13.1-mile race." He's apparently already done 13 miles in training.
- Sunday: Raymond Bett Returns To Legendary Athens Marathon And Hopes To Be First Person to Break 2:10 on Course Where The Marathon Truly Began On Sunday, Bett will defend his title from 2012 and hopes to break the 2:10:55 CR held by Italy's 2004 Olympic marathon champ Stefano Baldini. The women's field is led by 2:28 Ethiopian Gishu Mindaye Tilahun.
- Sunday: Zersenay's Younger Brother Kidane Tadese Is Favorite At IAAF Cross-Country Permit Meeting In Spain
- Sunday: Nice-Cannes Marathon Preview Paual Radcliffe is the honorary starter.
- Sunday: 2013 Fekadu Beirut Marathon Preview Will 2:10 and 2:30 be broken for the first time?
- Next Weekend: USATF Men's Preview For Next Weekend's .US Road Racing Championships In Alexandria, VA Matt Tegenkamp is the points leader in the USA Running Circuit with Shadrack Biwott and Josphat Boit a close 2nd and 3rd. They will try to stay on top of the standings in a field that includes Aaron Braun, Chris Solinsky, Abdi Abdirahman, Nick Arciniaga and Bobby Mack.
International Elites In The News
- Good News: The Fanny Blankers-Koen (FBK) Games Are Safe After The Hengelo City Council Voted Unanimously Against Selling The Stadium There was a proposal to sell the stadium which would have meant the end of the Games.
- Cuba Continues To Shun Former 110H WR Holder Dayron Robles, Saying There's No Chance He'd Be Able To Run For The Country Again This announcement was a direct rejection of statements by Robles’ coach saying he might still run for Cuba.
- Blanka Vlasic Back In Training After Recovering From Foot Injury
- Sad: UK Olympic Hurdler Andy Turner Had His House Robbed While He Was At His Mother's Funeral His car and laptop topped the list of stolen items.
International: Bolt Wants Sub-19 In 2014
- Usain Bolt Wants To Break The 19-Second Barrier In 2014 "I don't think it's totally out of reach in the next season or so. Seriously, who would be surprised if I did it? Who's going to stop me from going faster? ... Believe me, my time isn't up just yet."
- IAAF Istanbul Marathon Preview: Former Boston Champ And 2:06 Man Deriba Merga Leads Field Which Will Chase $50,000 1st Place Prize Field also includes France's 2013 Daegu Marathon champion Abraham Kiprotich (2:08:33), Morocco's Abdellah Falil (2:08:18) and Ethiopia's Siraj Gena (2:08:31). Ukraine's NR holder Olena Shurhno (2:23:32), Ethiopia's Amane Gobena (2:23:50) and Kenya's Agnes Barsosio (2:24:03) lead women's field as Turkey's 2008 double Olympic silver medalist and former 5,000 WR holder Elvan Abeylegesse makes her marathon debut.
- Next Week WADA Executive Committee Will Examine Report From Two-Day Inspection Trip To Jamaica
- IAAF 2013-14 XC Permit Series Gets Underway This Weekend In Spain
News From Russia
- Russian Athletics Chief Admits They Made Mistakes Promoting The World Championships, Which Led To Poor Attendance Numbers
- Sochi 2014 Olympic Torch Will Be Carried On A Space Walk At The International Space Station This Weekend
Not Your Everyday Reads
- A Very Provocative Interview With Anthony Famiglietti By RML: Meet Fam
*MB: Thyroid drug cocktails = doping?
- Kentucky HS XC Runner Refuses To Run Regionals After Being Given Bib # "666"
- British Players' Union For Elite Footballers, Rugby Players And Cricketers Calls In Lawyers To Fight WADA's "Barbaric" Sanctions For Recreational Drug Use We 100% support them. WADA shouldn't even test to see if athletes use cannabis. If they are going to do morale police, why not ban people for extramarital affairs?
- Q&A With Former Canadian Star Bruce Kidd - The Guy Who Did One Workout Too Many In 1964 According To Lydiard Kidd may not have won Olympic gold, but he did win 19 Canadian titles and is a great human who worked to end Apartheid, racism and sexism.
- Remembering Minnesota Masters Legend Dr. William Andberg
- Phil Hersh Gets You Ready With 10 Facts You Should Know About Upcoming Winter Games, Including Fact That Lauryn Williams Is Doing Well In Bobsled
News From Kenya
- Asbel Kiprop Will Not Do 2014 Commonwealth Games - Decries Rise In Prices Of Land In Kenya Apparently the athletes from the '90s are ripping today's young athletes for not having a lot of investments to show for their winnings, but Kiprop says it's impossible to buy land any more.
- Dennis Kimetto Hoping To Run Boston In Spring Then Go For WR In Berlin Next Year (link fixed)
- Kass Marathon In Kenya Will Educate Athletes On Dangers Of Doping To be balanced, maybe they should have Lance Armstrong or ARod talk about the 9-figure advantages of doping.
- Soccer's World Cup Trophy Will Be In Kenya In 3 Weeks
Post-NYC / Distance News: Dennis Kimetto Says Chicago Was A Missed WR Opportunity
- Dennis Kimetto Says He Missed An Opportunity At The WR In Chicago, Where He Ran 2:03:45 (link fixed) Kimetto: "To be honest, I was not aware I was in world record pace since no one told us and there was no lead car ahead of us. ... at the end of the race, I had so much energy and when I looked at the clock at the end, I knew a huge chance had passed."
- 16-Year-Old Marathoner Alana Hadley "Turns Pro" She accepted the prize money she won at the Monumental Marathon this weekend.
- Geoffrey Mutai And Priscah Jeptoo Call NYC Their Toughest Wins Ever Jeptoo: "For me, I can say it was a tough race of all the marathons that I've run because those two ladies took off fast."
- Record 50,304 Runners Finished At The NYC Marathon
- A Record Number Of New Yorkers Watch Marathon Weekend On Abc7
- Ireland's 2-Time Euro XC Champ Fionnuala Britton Wins Lotto Crosscup XC Race In Belgium
NYC Women *Men's Results *Women's Results *LRC Photo Gallery
Women: LRC 6 Takeaways From The Fascinating Women's Race Big props to runner-up Buzunesh Deba, an awful day for the Americans and - most importantly - did a mysterious man on a bicycle
save the day for Priscah Jeptoo, who is the greatest women's distance runner in the world right now?
Race Recap Priscah Jeptoo Comes From Behind For $625,000 Victory RRW 14 miles into the race, Priscah Jeptoo was 3:24 behind 2011 runner-up Buzunesh Deba. Jeptoo had to catch her if she wanted to win $600,000. She did it in impressive fashion as Deba held on for second. Top results. Adriana Nelson was the top American. *Results
- NY Post Looks At Interesting Facts From Usain Bolt's Autobiography Bolt talks about how he ate 1,000 Chicken McNuggets in Beijing, had a "don't ask, don't tell" relationship with his first girlfriend and how an official threatened to DQ him after the 4 x 100 in London for keeping his baton.
- Chinese Olympic Champion Hurdler Liu Xiang Mocked For Dressing In Red Army Uniform
- Track And Field Tickets For Commonwealth Games Almost Sold Out
- Mary Cain Named Track And Field News' High School Girls Athlete Of The Year For 2013
- Hammer Thrower Rudy Winkler Named Track And Field News' High School Boys Athlete Of The Year For 2013 Winkler set national records at both the high school (260-5) and junior (249-0) levels and is now a freshman at Cornell.
- American Master Runner Charles Allie Named Best Masters Athlete Of The Year By World Masters Athletics Allie set M65 World records in the 200 (24.65) and 400m (56.09).
*LRC Photo Gallery link fixed
NYRR Dash To The Finish Line 5k *Women's Results/Finish/Post-Race Video *Men's Results/Finish/Post-Race Video LRC Photo Gallery
LRC Nick Willis Over Sam Chelanga, Aaron Braun link fixed
Nick Willis showed he's pretty good at 5k with a big kick the final 800m to get the win over Ben True's new training partner Sam Chelanga and Aaron Braun. Recap, results, post-race video.
LRC Chris Solinsky's Still Got The Fire After His 14th Place Finish: "It's Embarrassing" ... "It Was Really Bad" ... "A Shit Performance" Video and text.
LRC Molly Huddle Over Emily Infeld & Shalane Flanagan updated Molly Huddle got the best of Jerry Schumacher-coached athletes Emily Infeld and Shalane Flanagan as she won in course record time. Recap, results, post-race video.
LRC Photo Gallery
News From Europe
- After Missing All Of 2013 With Two Surgeries, Lynsey Sharp Gets Cleared To Resume Training The 23-year-old 2012 European 800 champ is hoping to be back in time for Commonwealths.
- New City Of London Mile Will Be Held In Heart Of Downtown London On June 22nd The race will start and finish at St. Pauls Cathedral and will go by Mansion House, the Bank of England, Guildhall and St. Mary-le-Bow Church. Hannah England is committed.
- Double Olympic Shot Put Champion Tomasz Majewski And 800 Man Adam Kszcot Training Hard For World Indoors In Poland
- Irish Shot/Discus Champ Tomas Rauktys Banned For 2 Years For Doping He's never represented Ireland in competition and originally hails from Lithuania.
- Despicable: Andy Turner Burgled During His Mum's Funeral The 2011 WC medallist at 110h had everything stolen (car, laptop, etc) while at his own mother's funeral. Sick.
USA Today: "Films On Lance Armstrong Have Titantic-Like Appeal?" A long look at the three movies and documentary (The Armstrong Lie) that are in the works. The documentary is set to be released in select cities Friday.
Olympic Games News
- The 2014 Olympic Torch Is In Outer Space; Will Do Space Walk On Saturday
- Almost 500,000 Have Watched 2-Minute Video Called "Love Always Wins" Imagining The Life Of A Gay Olympian At The 2014 Sochi Winter Games The film was made by a global gay rights group to protest Russia's anti-gay laws.
- Rio 2016 Unveils Official Olympic Pictograms For the first time, there is one depicting each of the 41 Olympic and 23 Paralympic sports.
More NCAA (Full Updated Conference Champs Coverage Farther Down)
- Big Sky Conference Champs: NAU Men And Weber State Women Win Big Sky Conference Champs NAU's Matt McElroy took the individual win, as did Weber State's Summer Harper.
*Men's Results *Women's Results
- New NCAA National XC Polls Are Released - Stanford And Indiana Men Jump To #6 And #11, Wisco Falls To #19. Providence Women Up To #2
- Updated Division I XC Regional Rankings: Indiana Men Take Over the Great Lakes Region After Big 10 Win
- Jesse Squire's College Weekend Wrap
- BYU's Jason Witt And Providence's Emily Sisson Named USTFCCCA Athletes Of The
Week For Leading Their Teams To Conference Titles With Individual Victories
*Interview With Sisson
- DIII School North Central Wins Their 40th Straight Conference Title Even more interesting is that head coach Al Carius has been there for all of them.
Conference XC Action *Results Central
- Big West: *Men Results *Women Results
*Cal Poly Sweeps Big West Men And Women's Titles Laura Hollander led Cal Poly, winning by over a minute with a new CR. Cal Poly's Chris Frias won the men's race.
- West Coast: *Men Results *Women Results
*Jason Witt Takes 1st Place To Help BYU Men Win West Coast Conference Champs Portland was 2nd by 18 points.
*San Francisco Women Win Fifth-Straight WCC Title, Led By Bridget Dahlberg, Who Took The Individual Title
*Meet Video Highlights
- Big 10: *Men's Results
*Indiana University Wins Big 10 XC Title To End Wisconsin's 14-Year Streak The top 3 teams were relatively close with Michigan 2nd and Wisco 3rd.
*Michigan State Women Win 3rd Big 10 Title In 4 Years Rival Michigan was a close 2nd with Minnesota 3rd.
*Wisco Freshman Malachy Schrobilgen Gets Big 10 Individual Title On losing "the streak," Coach Mick Byrne said, "The message is that this is just one race. We still have two races to run and we can either hang our hats up or we can come out fighting."
*Michigan's Erin Finn Wins Big 10 Individual Title To Lead Team To 2nd Place Finish
- PAC-12: *Men's Results *Women's Results
*Colorado Men Are Back-To-Back PAC-12 Champs
*University Of Arizona Wins PAC-12 Title With Close Win Over Colorado
*Edward Cheserek Wins PAC-12 Title, Leading Oregon Men To 2nd Place Team Finish
*Stanford's Aisling Cuffe Takes PAC-12 Individual Title Stanford women finished 5th as a team.
- Heps: *Men Results *Women Results
*Columbia Men And Dartmouth Women Wins Heps Team Titles Abbey D'Agostino dominated on the women's side while Harvard's Maksim Korolev won handily for the men.
- Big 12: *Men Results *Women Reults
*Oklahoma State Men Get Their 6th Straight Big 12 Title
*Iowa State Women 3-Peat At Big 12 (W/ Video)
*Texas Tech's Kennedy Kithuka Repeats As Big 12 Individual Champ
*Marielle Hall Is Texas' First Big 12 Individual Champ Ever
- Big East: *Men Results *Women Results
*Freshman Patrick Tiernan Leads Villanova Men To Big East Title Providence was 2nd.
*Emily Sisson Claims Big East Title To Lead Women's Cross-Country To Its Sixth Conference Crown Georgetown was 2nd.
- SEC: SEC Men Arkansas Goes 1-2-3 with Kemoy Campbell winning by 42 seconds! *Women (Arkansas 1-2-3)
- ACC: *Syracuse Wins ACC XC Champs
*FSU Wins 6th Straight Women's Title
*Results On the men's side, #14 Syracuse faced #18 North Carolina and #23 Notre Dame, while for the women, #5 FSU was up against #10 Virginia, #19 Syracuse and #22 Notre Dame.
- Mountain West: *2013 Mountain West Cross-Country Results - New Mexico Wins Both As Isiah Bragg And Emma Bates Win Ind. Titles
Friday's New York City Marathon On The Run Video Show (Meb, Mutai, Alisha Williams, Jason Hartmann, David Epstein, Wejo). More Episodes Here.
Don't Think You Can Run 2:03 Clean? Geoffrey Mutai Wants To Talk To You (More Here).
Episode #2 On The Run With Frank Shorter, Bill Rodgers, Joan Benoit, Stephen Kiprotich, More (Larger Here). Each Night At 8pm Eastern Here.
Random Stuff: Harry Potter Is Seb Coe
- Harry Potter Actor Daniel Radcliffe Will Play Seb Coe In New Film "Gold" The film will focus on Coe's and Steve Ovett's
up to the 1980 Moscow Olympics.
- Ironic: Sochi Winter Olympics 2014 Volunteers And Staff Will Wear Rainbow Uniforms