This Quote Shocked Us
“I’m very upset by people who are selfish and busy trying to tarnish our Kenyan athletes and the worst part is that they are using PAAK’s name.”
“Julius Ndegwa is said to be hosting some people who don’t have good intentions with our Kenyan athletes. We want him arrested and investigated and we as PAAK will take action against him.”
“We would like to know those journalists, if they have permits to do stories here and what type of a VISA they have. What they are doing is unacceptable.”
– Wesley Korir calling for the arrest of Julius Ndegwa, the Organizing Secretary for the Professional Athletics Association of Kenya. Korir claims Ndegwa has been helping journalists find “bogus runners” who are paid to say they are doped and maybe even paid to be injected with EPO so the journalists will have a story to send home. Ndegwa, in turn, claims Korir was put on the Kenyan Olympic team by Athletics Kenya to silence Korir.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- Boston College Men: 0 Points at ACC for 2nd year in a row
- 2016 Pre Classic W 5000 Is Gonna Be Awesome - G. Dibaba versus Molly Huddle, V Cheuiyot, Kipyego and more
- Raise the white flag: Kenya won't force marathoners to train together - Rupp should do the 10k in Rio!
- RIP to the greatest coach ever? Woldemeskel Koster - guy coached Haile G, Kenny B, T. Dibaba, and Tulu!!!
- Russian sports minister says he's "ashamed" and "sorry" - begs international community to let them compete
- What can you do with a drunken Athletic Director?
- Life after divorce