Quote Of The Day
– Galen Rupp talking about the possibility of running the 2016 US Olympic Marathon Trials after he officially qualified with a 1:01:20 to win a low-key half marathon in Portland yesterday.
- Why do runners run so much BEFORE the race?
- Serena Williams pulls a Rossi. Gets into a taxi at 2k mark to finish a 5k!
- Alan Webb 182 at club nats?
- What do you with your hands when using the elliptical machine?
- William Kincaid (13:44.34) and Futsum Zienasellassie (13:44.89) at Hoosier Open 5k
- How can FL coverage be this bad in 2015?
- LRCers: We Need Your Shoe Reviews, The Quest for 1,000 More Reviews Starts Now