Quote Of The Day
“My body was tired and after the bell, I felt a slight strain in my left calf and decided not to risk further damage. I’m disappointed at not getting the chance to run for my country but there are other challenges ahead.”
– Asbel Kiprop talking about his DNF¬†at the Kenyan National Champs which serve as their trials for the Commonwealth Games. Did Kenya drop the ball¬†with¬†their men’s 1,500 team? The team doesn’t have Kiprop, who was made to race after flying back after the Rome Diamond League meet on Thursday or¬†Silas Kiplagat, who (probably wisely) didn’t race.¬†*MB: Asbel Kiprop Out of Commonwealth Games
- Josh McDougal comeback? Coach Steve Magness?
- Asbel Kiprop Out of Commonwealth Games
- Who had the better career: Adam or Kara Goucher?
- New Balance Nationals STILL charges 90 dollar if rejected from meet
- At What Point Do You Just Accept You're Not Fast?
- Agree or disagree w Letsrun - Ohio State track and field is a joke