Quote Of The Day
“Hearing his glowing comments about his fitness, we asked Gebremeskel, who has a 12:46 track pb, if he could break 13:00 on the track right now. He almost seemed surprised by the question.
‘Of course, on the track twelve fifty something for sure,’ said the personable Gebremeskel.
Since he’d barely beaten True, we asked Gebremeskel if he thought True could ultimately break 13:00.
‘Yeah, why not? He’s running 13:26 in cold weather, in the morning. When he runs on the track, imagine how (fast) he can run. I imagine (12)56 to 58,’ said the 24-year old.”
– Excerpt from our recap on the BAA 5K where Dejen Gebremeskel says he thinks Ben True can go sub-13 after True finished less than a second behind him. When True heard this he was happy, but joked, “Can I get that as a guarantee?”
Super Hot on LetsRun: Harvard woes
- Who the heck is andrew carnes from ohio? Busted for epo by usada
- BAA 5K: Watch out world,the Americans R coming: Molly Huddle gets upset win, Ben True just misses against Gebremeskel!!!
- Duane Solomon 1:43.88 Opener!! Bang Bang!
- High Schooler Elise Cranny Runs 2:04.81 In Mt. SAC 800
- Magness declined to comment further on his relationship with Alberto Salazar.
- How sure are you that Ryan Hall will not win the Boston Marathon? Would you bet your finger, your eyes, your life?