Quote Of The Day
“It wouldn’t be appropriate to ask athletes to be fast-tracked [for a Covid-19 vaccine]. The BOA doesn’t want to queue jump, but this will look very different in the spring.”
-British Olympic Association chairman Sir Hugh Robertson. We don’t agree. Vaccinating 11,000 Olympic athletes so they can entertain and bring together billions of people virtually across the the globe is totally appropriate.
- If Nick Willis was American, how many National titles would he have won?
- Strava goes political. What are your thoughts? Should I delete the App?
- British Olympic head says Olympic athletes shouldn't be fast-tracked for Covid-19 vaccine. Do you agree?
- Nic Bideau says Stewart McSweyn didn't run a single lap under 60 seconds before he ran 3:50 in the mile
- 20 years ago, the LetsRun.com singlet embarrassed itself and lost to a HSer when Alan Webb 1st broke 4 in the mile
- I know that wrist HR monitors can be a bit inaccurate, but...
- Saucony is too woke.
- Is 10 x 40 seconds hills with 2 min rest a good aerobic workout or too much anaerobic ?
- There Should Be An Upper Limit On The President’s Age - 65 or 70