Quote Of The Day
“We cannot take major losses. UK Athletics has been losing money the last few years. I want to get to a cost-neutral position at the very worst. If running an event like [the Diamond League] will put us in a poorer financial position, we will not do it. If a broadcaster desperately wants it and they will pay us money then of course we will do it.”
– UK Athletics chief executive Joanna Coates explaining the financial need for crowds to be allowed into any competition it hosts next year.
- Cooper Teare 7:44, Cole Hocker 7:45 in 3k time trial tonight
- Add Brynn Brown's 2020 TX State Meet 16:25.9 to the XC Record Books
- Alphafly - Feet destroyed
- Is it okay to ask out a girl twice?
- For those who oppose restrictions and won’t take the vaccine
- NFL'S Covid Count Continues To Rise. When is enough, enough?
- Let’s Be Honest, 2021 will be a lost year
- Turkey Trot Robbery by "Virtual" Runner