Quote Of The Day
“Dick never stopped pushing. There was no such thing as a relaxed family run around the block. Every run ended in a sprint. Dick’s elbow would always find a way to edge out the person next to him, even if it was his young daughter.”
– Lily Buerkle talking about her father, two-time Olympian and former indoor mile world record holder Dick Buerkle, who passed away Monday at the age of 72.
- LetsRun.com's High School and College Summer Training Program is Here! & John Kellogg is Baack
- Conner Mantz and Casey Clinger 3200 TT
- R.I.P. Dick Buerkle, Former indoor mile wr holder
- Bowdoin College No fall Sports, wow!
- US African-American Mile Record
- Scars of Covid-19 could last for life as doctors warn of long-term damage to health
- Why do you think people should do long runs every week?
- 600m TT: the carnage of Nijel Amos
- Fargo Marathon is on!!!!!!