Quote Of The Day
“It was tough for me when I was suspended. There was no one to turn to. I want to thank my husband, Noah Talam, who gave me support all through.”
“It was really a bad experience for me because I lost friends and even those who used to train with me shied away.”
“There are athletes who might end up being banned for committing errors unknowingly and it can affect them mentally. AK needs to come up with a counseling department because these people are also human despite having done something wrong.”
– 2016 Olympic marathon champ and doper Jemima Sumgong calling on Athletics Kenya to create a counselling department to assist struggling Kenyan athletes, not just dopers. She’s got a point given the high profile struggles of recent Olympic champs like Sumgong, Asbel Kiprop, David Rudisha, Sammy Wanjiru and Wilson Bungei.
- High schooler Ryan Schoppe almost breaks 4 in TT - Run 4:00.78 full mile
- Some of the Pro Runners are rude!! They should acknowledge their fans.
- Elon Musk to move Tesla out of California over coronavirus nonsense
- Nick Symmonds announces he is a pro athlete again (& he's starting a 30-day body transformation challenge)
- Track and Field News publishes video of Alan Webb beating Ritz at 10,000 from 2006 - How in the world did that happen?
- Ciarán O'Lionaird Comeback
- Michigan State move over, Michigan track team now facing trouble for allegedly not acting on sexual assault
- Are monks who take a vow of silence still allowed to post on the Internet?
- New Balance and NSAF parting ways? Anybody have the inside scoop?
- How Much Does Testosterone Actually Help Running/Endurance?