Quote Of The Day
“Life-changing is correct, for sure. A lot busier, there’s a lot more to do, and it gets tough to balance being an athlete and being a Boston champion and having to maximize the opportunities. … It’s just this huge weight off. I felt like I always had this in me and it was becoming a monkey-on-the-back type thing, even though it was really difficult and not a guarantee by any means. Once that was checked off and done, I’m free to take bigger chances and be picky with races. If it’s not exciting me, if it isn’t something I’m passionate about running, I’m not going to do it.”
– Des Linden talking about how winning the 2018 Boston Marathon has changed her life and running.
- is my coach insane??? 20x200 workout
- Severely overtrained with 4 weeks left- what should I do?
- lessons learned from Boston 2018 (cold, wet, wind)
- Another Kenyan Charged With Doping
- anyone else considering bailing on Boston?
- Dutch Press ?: Is the IAAF Actively Trying To Reduce African Dominace?
- plagiarism acccuses
- Pace for climb during marathon
- Thinking about false starting an 800m on purpose...bad idea?
- Galen Rupp is BACK, BABY!!