Quote Of The Day
“It’s amazing. This is something I’ve been working really hard to accomplish. Since I committed to Syracuse, Coach [Chris] Fox told me we’re trying to get a team title and he’s going to try and make me an NCAA champ as well. To make him proud and my family proud … It just means a lot to me,” said Knight, whose parents and uncles were in attendance (Knight said he always runs well when his parents are in attendance) …
“To have [my] name up there with the greats and to know that they have gone on to do bigger and better things, that really just means a lot to me.”
– Syracuse’s Justyn Knight after winning the 2017 NCAA Cross-Country men’s title.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge: "I have been doing all things at 80 percent"
- Official 7 Hills 15k WR Attempt Discussion Thread - Live stream starts at 12:45 CET (6:45 am ET Sunday)
- ALMAZ AYANA : making 1/2 marathon debut at world's richest half on Sunday - PREDICT HER TIME
- Guy wins £1700 bet for breaking 16:00 for 5k
- I just figured out why Alex Kosinski is no longer running.... (photographic proof)
- Anyone else post-college, still run, but have zero desire to do any fun runs or local road races?
- Walking 6 miles a day on top of training - negligible effect?
- Navy aircraft draws penis in the sky
- "Why Faster?" An excellent, must-read article written by Peter Bromka