Quote Of The Day
“I would say to any athlete lucky enough to enjoy success, it is to live in the moment. Often within hours of an athlete enjoying success the coach, manager and media move on to ask the question: what next? I just think it is important for an athlete to soak up the success to enjoy for a week or so. If we permanently live in the future, we are always anxious. If we live in the past, we are going to be regretful. In some respects, there is no point in being a successful athlete, if you are not going to live in the moment.”
– GB’s former World Indoor 60m champion Richard Kilty reminding athletes to enjoy their success and “live in the moment.”
- MA XC fans/alums: send me your Mike Mahon stories
- Where does true "distance running" begin, considering the popular events?
- The Morroccans Sadik Mikhou & Soufiane El Bakkali will set WR's Soon
- Hobby jogger looking to sprint faster/develop speed. Any advice?
- Best Video Game You've Ever Played?
- BAN IT! Down with bun huggers!
- Why do people admire Jack Daniels so much?
- NY Times Article: Marathoners may not need more miles, but instead need to hit the gym for strength training of legs
- JOHNNY GRAY TRAINING
- RIP Bill Donakowski (2:10:41 US Marathon Champ)
- BYU or NAU? Who is #1?