Quote Of The Day
“I still think the premise of you have to still listen to your body and allow it to recover is still really important. And so in the past, in order for me to really hit my strides days really fast and hit my workouts quality, it was important for me to make sure my easy days were easy. They were really just getting the blood flowing. If I ran 70 minutes at like a 7:00 pace, no problem. … So ideally, you could run 5:50 pace but if you’re not feeling easy doing that, then that’s not recovering. You still need to be able to focus on the days that matter. You’ve got to pick and choose your battles …”
– Nick Willis giving some free coaching advice about keeping your easy days easy to make sure you recover for the hard ones.
- Nick Willis shares his wisdom with LetsRun.com
- My State Is BURNING UP!
- Most dishonest city in America? Boston does it again!!! Red Sox caught using Apple watches to steal Yankees signs
- Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Finally Confirm their Relationship
- My running makes my non running friends and co-workers angry ...why?
- Why do people get mad when they cannot pass you in a workout?
- Is basketball the best developer of the lower body?
- Running with long hair. What options do I have?