Quote Of The Day
“Athletics Kenya claims that its athletes don’t have enough time to recover from an April marathon to properly get ready for the Olympics but now they will end up selecting a marathon team based on an even shorter buildup than they one they claim they are trying to fix. That makes zero sense …”
“The whole notion that there isn’t enough time to recover from an April Marathon to get ready for an August one isn’t backed up by facts. At least, the last 12 Olympic/World Champs all ran a marathon after Kenya’s cut-off date before their Olympic/World victory.”
– Excerpt from a piece by LRC co-founder Robert Johnson ripping the announcement coming out of Kenya that they’ll host an Olympic Trials for marathoners in February.
- Rider XC Team Suspended for Hazing for Attempting to Run Naked Around The Track
- Tempo Runs, the least effective form of training
- 0.0 stickers
- Mo Farah gets spanked. 6 times as many Brits say Haile G is the GOAT as compared to Farah!!!
- Lock your doors, protect the women and children - Oscar P's getting out of prison on Tuesday
- What does getting old "feel" like?
- Why is it hot women are close to impossible to get in HS/College, difficult to get in mid to late 20s, but actually in your league at 30-35'ish?