Quote Of The Day
“It was a scope. They went in with multiple sites on the scope and, believe it or not, they pull that thing (my gall bladder) out of your belly button. My belly button is a little bit traumatized right now, but the rest of me is pretty good. I’m happy and healthy and ready to go.”
– Arkansas women’s coach Lance Harter talking about how he had his gall bladder removed last Wednesday. Harter is recovered and ready to go as his women’s team will look this weekend to complete its third-ever SEC triple crown – they are the only women’s program in the SEC to ever win a triple crown.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- LRC Diamond League Doha/Shanghai #OpeningDay Preview Radio Show Podcast Available for Listen
- How does 13:00 stud, former NCAA superstar Lawi Lalang not have a sponsor?!
- Bernard Lagat: how soon will he totally annihilate the distance ARs? (and RUPP?)
- R.I.P Marcus wheeler
- The Japanese Bullet train travels at 300 MPH, what would happen if it derailed?
- The Myth of "Plenty of Fish in the Sea"
- Matthew Maton pulls out of 3k