Quote Of The Day
BBC Host: “That does beg the question though why he (IAAF General Secretary Nick Davies) has written a letter to a website (LetsRun.com) rather than issue a statement on behalf of the IAAF.”
BBC Reporter: “It is slightly unusual. He feels very strongly about this clearly. The usual protocol is to issue an official statement and not such a passionate defense of IAAF policy particular to a niche website mainly known to people who follow the sport or those within the industry … It is a surprise.”
– BBC World Radio discussing why IAAF General Secretary Nick Davies wrote his letter Thursday to LetsRun.com where he strongly denied allegations of an IAAF cover-up of 150 suspicious blood tests and called the former IAAF official who showed the names to the press “disgraceful” and “cowardly.” Audio and text.
- USATF Board of Directors - A Call to Rescind the Vote
- 2014 USATF Club Nationals are Sat, what do you think?
- Who says Americans don't go for it? Jeffrey Eggleston sure did. 2:10 marathoner went out in 63 at Fukuoka last weekend!!
- When a recruiter asks you what your salary requirements are, is it ok to talk in terms of hourly pay?
- ESPN SEC digital network broadcasting its first live track meet Saturday - 4 - 6:30 ET