Quote Of The Day
“I work during working days eight hours every day. It is difficult to combine training with my work. I train at 6am and 6pm and in between I work all day. It’s not easy, but I just love running. I will run my whole life. While running, I organise my life and my businesses.”
– Haile Gebrselassie talking about how he has the time to train at the level he does and also manage his businesses. Geb also talked about the sub-2 hour marathon and is even going to a conference on it this December in Newcastle, UK. He thinks we could see one in 10 years.
- Confirmed: Stanford's Jim Rosa is out for the season
- adidas shoes: is everyone brainwashed?
- According to Huffington Post it is sexist to ask a pregnant woman when she is due. FFS!!!
- Interesting article by RW on how the sub-2 marathon is possible
- Nick Symmonds Announcement?!
- Marathoners should not hit long runs over 26.2 mi during base phase because ________ ??