Make Your Predictions Now
|[gravityform action=”polls” id=”38″ mode=”poll” cookie=”1 month” show_results_link=”true” display_results=”true” percentages=”true” counts=”false”]|
– Tell us what you think about the girls 1,500 final, which takes place at 6:55 pm ET. The US could also medal in the boys 800, where Tre’tez Kinnaird (Indiana) was surprisingly the fastest qualifier for the boys 800 final yesterday. But our Race Of The Day is the Commonwealth Games Men’s 5000 final at 12:40 pm ET: Nick Willis vs. Ndiku and Koech – Who you got?.
- Commonwealth Games 5000 at 12:40 pm ET today (Sunday) - Nick Willis vs. Ndiku and Koech - Who you got?
- Ryan Shay Mile Results, Kampf Shatters Course Record
- Come on people, where's the love for the #1 qualifier for boys 800 final American Tre’tez Kinnaird?
- How would Cain have done in the other events?
- Bailey Roth breaks 35 year old steeple HSR!
- Europeans, why do you waste time at cafes?
- Rio 2016 Marathon Teams