Quote Of The Day
“Fortunately for me it was that perfect pace … I just tried to get into a comfortable spot and pay attention to my splits. And I knew there would be a gut check with 5 laps to go, then again with 2 laps to go and then again with 1 lap to go. I just pushed …”
– Molly Huddle after breaking her own American 5,000 record with 14:42.64 at the 2014 Herculis Monaco Diamond League Meet yesterday.
- What a 1500!!! Kiplagat 3:27.64. 5 guys break 3:30. Leo the Lion roars again - Manzano over Centro in 3:30.98!!!
- What an 800: Five 142s!!! Amos wins in 1:42.45. 1:42.53 LIKE A BOSSE!!! -
- WILLLLLLSOOONNNNNN- Ajee takes down Sum in 1:57.67 looking relaxed!
- Justin Gatlin 19.68! Wow, Top 10 all-time!
- Molly Huddle runs away from Rowbury to 14:42 AR!!!!!!!!
- Places where runners are friendly vs. places where runners are jerks?