Quote Of The Day
“I probably have three to four years left in elite running, but I want to do masters, I want to do trail running, and ultramarathons. Honestly I’ll never retire.”
– 35-year-old Kara Goucher explaining to the WSJ about why she signed with Oiselle for “not a lot of money” but some equity when allegedly she had a 7-figure deal on the table from a shoe company.
- "Chris" in LetsRun.com pool is 16 for 16 on day 1. We still have a shot at the billion!
- No Surprise: K. Goucher joins Oiselle. Big Surprise: Turned down 7 figures from shoe company
- Mo Farah is 118lbs
- Salazar claims Farah & Rupp run 5:30 pace on easy days - true or false?
- What Single Words Grate on Your Ears?