Cops: Oscar Pistorius Did Crush Reeva's Skull With A Cricket Bat That is what the Daily Mail is reporting. Apparently, the cops did not want to reveal all at the bail hearing, hoping Oscar would outline his defense.
*Audio Of Judge Making Announcement Granting Oscar Pistorius Bail Judge seems to base a lot of his decision on Oscar providing a very detailed affidavit; a statement which according to the Daily Mail isn't true.
*Reeva's Family Speaks Out; Her Father Says Pistorius "Will have to live with his conscience if he allows his legal team to lie for him." He also said, "But if he is telling the truth, then perhaps I can forgive him one day."
*Pistorius' Brother's Twitter Account Hacked To Send Out Fake Tweet
NCAA Conference Championships *All Meet Info/Live Results/Viewing Info
- Big 10: Cas Loxsom 1:15.42 American Record* For 600m At Big 10 Meet This was on a 300m track, so it isn't eligible for the record that may not even officially exist. IAAF doesn't recognize the
600m and USATF doesn't have it on its website. Regarless, it's the fastest 600m run indoors by an American and it was done without a rabbit at a conference meet. Pretty cool (and just as we predicted).
*That's A Track Meet: Illinois Runner Falls In 4 X 400, Wisconsin Wins Big 10 Men's Title As 4 Points Separate Top 5 Teams MBoard thread. *Full Men's Results
*In Another Close One, Illinois Women Take The Team Title Over Nebraska By 3 Points *Full Women's Results
*IU's Derek Drouin Sets Heptathlon HJ WR With 2.30m (7-6.5) This breaks the recently set mark by Washington's Jeremy Taiwo by two inches.
- SEC: Full Saturday Results Henry Lelei won the 3k in 7:57.57 over Arkansas's Stanley Kebenei (7:58.58). Arkansas men and women both lead going into the final day.
*Florida's Marquis Dendy Sets SEC Record And World Lead In LJ With 27 Feet, 3/4 Inches Apparently his father promised to give him a car if he jumped 27-5. Could that be an NCAA violation? That's a joke.
*Meet Site/Schedule *Live Results *Entries *Streams
- MPSF: Elijah Greer Runs Fastest 800 In The Nation This Year (1:46.73) As Oregon Women Take MPSF Title ASU won the men's title over Oregon. OU's Alexi Pappas won the 3,000 in 9:07.97 over Megan Goethals.
*ASU Men Win Men's Title Over Oregon In 2nd In the mile, 4 went sub-4 with Stanford's Michael Atchoo winning in 3:57.14; Mac Fleet was 7th (4:01.04).
*Full Results *Meet Home
- Big 12: *Day 1 Recap: Texas Men, Kansas Women On Top After Day One Texas Tech's Kennedy Kithuka won easily in the 5k in 13:41. Iowa State's Betsy Saina won the 5000 (16:07) over teammate Meaghan Nelson.
*Day 1 Full Results *Day 2 Heat Sheets *Meet Home/Schedule *Live Results
- ACC: Virginia Tech Men Take ACC Title Over No. 12 Ranked Florida State
*Clemson Women Win Third Straight ACC Crown FSU's Amanda Winslow led won the women's 3,000-meter run with a record time of 9:08.13.
*Full Men/Women Results
- Heps (Ivy): Men Day 1 Report: Harvard Has Slim One-Point Lead Over Cornell Harvard's Nico Weiler set an all-time Ivy record of 17-7 ¾ to win the PV.
*Heps Women Day 1 Report: Cornell Leads With 35 Points Over Harvard (29) And Princeton (26.5) Abbey D'Agostino won the 5,000m with a MR 15:47.02.
*Day 1 Highlight Video *Meet Home *Schedule *Live Results *Always Excellent Coverage From HepsTrack.com
More College News - Deadspin Responds: Ex-Coaches & Athletes Respond To Kevin Hadsell's Deadspin Denials & Say He Lied Numerous Times In TV Interview People who have watched or read the Kevin Hadsell denials and say Hadsell lied in the TV interview and claim he was drunk at times around the team, he didn't only have one-on-one meetings with women, he did use the term "muffin top" and he was involved sexually with a current student. *Discuss
Friday Conference Champs Coverage
- Friday: ACC *Day 2 Results - VTech Men/Duke Women Lead The FSU women set a new DMR record (10:57.41 #2 in NCAA for 2013). The Maryland men may have been saved from elimination but they have yet to get on the scoreboard.
- Big 10: MB: Maverick Darling FTW - 7:50 as 7 break 8:00 *Day 1 Full Results 4 PSU guys break 1:50. Cas Loxsom runs 1:16.33 in prelims - can he get AR in final? Never mind, it won't count as it's a 300m track. PSU 9:39 DMR. *Meet Home *Live Twitter Coverage
On The Boards: Big Ten Men's 3000: Just a Sit & Kick - NOT!
*Why Is The Big Ten Meet In Geneva, Ohio When There Are No Big Ten Schools In Geneva, Ohio? The quick answer is no one wanted to/could host and the new Spire Institute Facility is in Geneva.
- Big 12: Winter Snowstorm Causes Meet To Be Postponed To Sat-Sun Instead Of Fri-Sat
- SEC: AP Recap Of Day 1: Arkansas' Makeba Alcide Sets Collegiate Record In Pentathlon (4,569) *Multi-Results *Meet Preview
- MPSF: Megan Goethels 15:58
- Preview: LRC 2013 ACC, Big 10, Big 12, PAC-12/MPSF, SEC & Heps Men's Conference Preview
Stockholm Meet *Results
LRC Friday Tidbits From Stockholm: Update On Galen Rupp's Record, Plus Dibaba News We've got splits for Galen Rupp's last 600m, plus news that Genzebe Dibaba is
not now coached by Jama Aden, the coach to Taoufik Makhloufi, who has strong USA ties.
On The Boards: Jama Aden Coaching Philosophy
LRC Galen Rupp 7:30.16 American Record! Aregawi Just Misses 1,500m World Record Galen Rupp's tremendous 2013 continued with his finest performance yet. Not only did he get the American record, but perhaps most importantly he got his first European win of note. The other big news was new Swedish citizen, Abeba Aregawi, just missing the world record by .12 in the women's 1,500m. In other action, Genzebe Dibaba blitzed an 8:26.57, Mohammed Aman ran a world leader in the 800m, and Matt Centrowitz came up well short of the American 1,000m record. Flash recap.
*IAAF Recap: Olympic Silver Medallist Yarisley Silva Breaks Her Own Cuban Record And Sets World Lead In PV With 4.71m Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce set a PR in her 2nd-ever 60m to win with 7.04.
*Pre-Race Interview With Rupp
On The Boards: *Rupp 7:30.18!!! *GALEN RUPP NEW 3000 AR 7:30.18 *STOCKHOLM MEET updates! *Galen Rupp Will NOT Break U.S. 3000m Record In Stockholm
Other College-Related News
- One We May Have Missed: Womens 3,000 At Last Weekend's Big East Champs Was Called Back After They Were 1,000m In Because Of Incorrect Waterfall Start
- The Register Guard: "TrackTown Guru Is Crazy Like A Fox: Vin Lananna's Dare-To-Dream-Bigger Tour Continues Unabated" Vin: "I do believe that as crazy, as daunting, as audacious, and really, almost as ridiculous as the World Championship idea is, I don't know what big things happen without being crazy."
- RunningTimes Interview With Chris O'Hare On taking the lead: "I got passed pretty much straight away again, but that's okay and I'd be pretty mad at myself if I hadn't tried to win it."
- Edward Cheserek Highlights Group Of 14 New Incoming Track And Field Recruits For Oregon
Chicago Mayor Says They Definitely Won't Bid To Host 2024 Olympics After They Went Out In The First Round When They Made A Bid For 2016 However, other cities such as Miami have expressed potential interest in bidding.
- Aries Merritt Signs With Nike He was previously with Reebok.
- Asics Extends Sponsorship Of Ryan Hall
- adidas Haile Gebrselassie Video Talking About His Start And Running And With adidas Shoes
US Distance News
- Bernard Lagat's Agent Says He Wants Under 61 Minutes At NYC Half; Mileage Has Gone Up From 65 To Hitting 80 Lagat: "The way I can handle the longer stuff now in training, it feels like I made the right decision. When you think about it, I've been holding back for a long time, so I am basically getting to where I should have been maybe in real life four years ago."
- RR: Being Snubbed By UK European Selection Committee Motivated Chris O'Hare To Set The Collegiate Mile Record At Millrose "That's what makes athletes, their disappointments and their lack of success at some point. That's what drives every athlete to their success."
- Profile On Recent 600m AR Setter, Who Works 30 Hours A Week At A Shoe Store & Only Got Into Millrose After Kevin Borlee Pulled Out Last Minute
News From Kenya
- Kenya Gives The US Some Respect: Kenya World XC Team Reports To Training Camp: Mercy Cherono Says She "Relishes The Challenge From Ethiopia AND USA Athletes" Other good news for the US, it seems Kenya is going back to it's potential killing pre-championship training camps as 28 are at the camp, but only 24 make the team. The head coach said, "We will have a serious and tough training. And those who want to escape the axe must prove their mettle."
- Kenyan XC Champ Philemon Rono Excited To Be On His Foirst National team After Only Finishing 19th At The 2011 Trials
- Kenyan XC Team Motivated By Past Success In Bydgoszcz, Poland As They Dominated When The World Champs Were There In 2010 They became the first nation to win all available gold medals – four individual and 4 team titles.
- Foreign Runners Are Shunning Training In Kenya Due To Fears Of Violence During The Election Process As Happened 5 Years Ago
Millrose Games *Results For The 2013 Millrose Games *TV Re-Broadcast Online Here
Records Galore At 2013 Millrose Games: Lagat, Mary Cain, 2 X 600, Chris O'Hare Mary Cain started the record-setting night in the women's mile and it continued all night after that until Chris O'Hare set a collegiate record in 4th place in the Wanamaker Mile. In between, Bernard Lagat barely got back his 2 mile record, unheralded Erik Sowinski upset Duane Solomon AND Nick Symmonds to set the American record in the 600, and Alysia Montano crushed
the field and the AR in the 600.
Daring To Ask The PED Question
A Must Read: Daring To Ask The PED Question: "If everyone is secretly suspicious of so many athletic achievements, why aren't we talking about it?" In our last Week That Was, we said, "There are two types of runners - those that either 'get' letsrun.com or don't." Well, sports writer Bill Simmons might not be talking about running, but he definitely "gets" LRC as he explains why questioning today's professional athletic performances in is not only okay, but has become part of sports. As he says, "There is no such thing as 'the benefit of the doubt' anymore. Not in sports. Too many people took advantage. All the benefits are gone." It is for this reason that we allow threads like this one to exist: MB: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions!
2013 USA XC *USA XC Results/Splits *MB: Official 2013 USA XC Thread *LRC Photo Gallery
LRC Photo Gallery
LRC Chris Derrick!?! - National Champion! link fixed The wait is over. Arguably the greatest American collegiate distance runner not to win an NCAA title, Derrick pulled away from Dathan Ritzenhein and Matt Tegenkamp to win his first national title in his first race as a sponsored pro. It was a good day for Jerry Schumacher's crew as they had 3 of the top 4 in the men's race plus Shalane Flanagan winning the women's.
LRC Shalane Flanagan Wins 2013 Women's US Cross-Country Championships Flanagan was the class of the field (World XC bronze in 2011), but Olympian Kim Conley put up a brave fight. Afterwards, Flanagan said she will not run World XC as she prepares for the Boston marathon.
Jr. Races: *LRC 2013 Jr. Girls Results - William & Mary's Emily Stites Dominates
*LRC 2013 Jr. Boys Results - Ok. State's Craig Nowak Wins
*USATF Athlete Quotes
A MUST Read - One Of The Greatest Races Ever Run - The US Women's Version Of The Billy Mills 10,000 Win
RWorld Re-Introduces The World To Debbie Heald, Who 40 Years Ago Incredibly Ran The US HS Indoor Mile Record Of 4:38.5 Steve Friedman's piece on Heald is moving to say the least. Heald, whose father had committed suicide,
who had been molested and who was always battling injury (13 different running-related surgeries), somehow
at the US vs. USSR meet at age 16 in 1972 beat the greatest runners in the world, including the indoor 1,500 record holder and that year's eventual Olympic 1,500 champion, by running an a 8.5-second PR of 4:38.5. She came from way back to win thanks to a ferocious kick and she was known for having no kick. Her life since then has been full of struggles with schizophrenia but her HS indoor record still stands.
MB: Debbie Heald article in RW
Tokyo Marathon *Results *Winners Photos (Gallery Coming)
WMM Make Japanese Debut: Dennis Kimetto Holds Off Sally Kipyego's Brother, Aberu Kebede Wins Women's Kimetto
is the guy who was runner-up to Geoffrey Mutai at the Berlin Marathon in a very bizarre finish where many speculated that Kimetto lost to Mutai on purpose so Mutai could pick up the
$500,000 WMM bonus. Well, Tokyo is now a WMM major and Kimetto may be wishing he had won in Berlin as he would be the frontrunner to win $500,000 himself after winning on Sunday. *Top Results
*2012 Berlin Marathon Finish Photos
Other Weekend Action
- Usain Bolt Splits 45.7 On Racers 4 X 4 At Gibson Relays In Jamaica As Team Times 3:06.9 He skipped the final, where Yohan Blake anchored the team, but got the baton 10m down and couldn't close the gap and finished 2nd. Another Racers Track Club squad won in 3:03.74 with Blake's team in 3:04.00.
- Aussie Collis Birmingham Wins Graeme Briggs Classic 5,000 For 6th Time In Seven Years With A 13:27
- Kenya's Charles Ndirangu and Japanese Olympian Hitomi Niiya Take Titles At Fukuoka Cross-Country Meet Ndirangu also won the Chiba International XC meet two weeks ago. The race serves as Japanese selection for World XC.
*Japan Running News Recap
- At 101 Years Old, World's Oldest Marathoner Fauja Singh Finishes His Last Race At Hong Kong Marathon 10k He ran 1:32:28.
- MileSplit Weekend HS Coverage: Michael Cherry Breaks National HS Indoor Record With 33.19
- NFL: adidas Offering Shoe Contract To Fastest Player At NFL Combine
- Inaugural Central Park Marathon With 1,500 Participants Is This Weekend Follows the course of the original NYC Marathon doing loops of Central Park.
Two Big Doping Developments
LRC Analysis: The World Marathon Majors Introduce Tougher Anti-Doping Penalties - What Does It Mean? In our minds, the move is a nice symbolic step, but now it's key that the Shoe Companies Need To Follow Suit ASAP.
*Paula Radcliffe Praises New London Marathon Doping Penalties
*AP Article On Increased Anti-Doping Penalties *Athletics Weekly: World Marathon Majors Gets Tougher On Doping Cheats
NY Times: Government Joins Floyd Landis' Federal Whistleblower Suit Against Armstrong link fixed "In today's economic climate, the U.S. Postal Service is simply not in a position to allow Lance Armstrong or any of the other defendants to walk away with the tens of millions of dollars they illegitimately procured." - Ronald C. Machen Jr., US attorney for the District of Columbia.
*Unreal: Lance's Lawyers Respond - We Don't Care That We Defrauded The Public - It Actually Helped The USPS The sponsorship contract expressly prohibited the use of performance-enhancing drugs and was worth about $31 million, but the lawyers are trying to claim that yes, he doped but it generated $100 million worth of publicity.
*WADA Supports The Decision
Women In The News
- Dave Bedford Defends Mo Running 1st Half Of London 2013 And Explains It To Paula Racliffe As Follows: "I don't want to infuriate Paula, but what I would say is that when she ran her first marathon she wasn't the Olympic double gold medallist."
- Telegraph: Women Are Rightly Furious That Oscar's Freed On Bail
- Mary Cain Enters 800 And Mile At US Champs - Could She Win At Age 16?
- Well Said: Morgan Uceny: "Training in Kenya just makes you realize that you don't need to have extraordinary means to be a good athlete."
- Mo Farah Tweets That His Wife Got Sick And Then He Failed As A Father As He Fell Asleep On The Sofa And Failed To Feed The Kids Dinner Thankfully a nanny came in the next day to take him off the hook.
Three Kenyans, Including 2:05 Marathoner Erupe Loyana, Get Drug SuspensionsWell, at least the people who say Kenyans wouldn't use drugs can now be quiet. Every country, including America, has people who would dope.
We're still waiting for a big name to fall (not sure what Wejo was thinking - 58:46 half marathoner M. Kisorio was busted
*Discuss: Three Kenyans Busted For Doping
Oscar P Updates From Thursday: Nike Cuts Ties
- Friday: Oscar Granted Bail - Is A Free Man Until June There is no doubt that Oscar killed his girlfriend by shooting her in the toilet. The only doubt is how intentionally did he do it. The prosecutors bumbled much of the evidence at the bail hearing and still do not even have phone records from the evening, but there is now a new lead detective on the case.
- Thursday Court Case As It Happened No major new developments. The decision on whether or not to grant him bail should be made today.
- Nike Severs Payment And Suspends Its Endorsement Contract A company statement said: "We believe Oscar Pistorius should be afforded due process and we will continue to monitor the situation closely."
- Lead Investigator In Pistorius Case Dropped After It Was Revealed That He Faces Seven Charges Of Attempted Murder From 2011 The charges had actually been previously dropped, but were reinstated 10 days before Steenkamp's death.
- "Herbal Remedy" Found In Pistorius' Bedroom Might Be Sexual Performance Enhancer
- If You Haven't Been Keeping Up, Here Are USA Today's " 10 Most Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case" Adding to police "blunders," police didn't take pictures of a box of bullets but managed to snap photos of Pistorius' medals.
- SA Law Experts Expect Pistorius To Be Released On Bail "You can't come to court and oppose bail for somebody when you yourself are also facing serious charges." Also some interesting comparisons to the OJ Simpson trial.
Other Upcoming Races
- Usain Bolt To Run 150m Race On Brazil's Copacabana Beach Next Month It will be a "street meet" type race on a track built on the beach.
- Nagoya Women's Marathon Announces Elite Field Japan NR holder Mizuki Noguchi and Georgina Rono (2:21:39) top the list.
- Olympic LJ Champ Greg Rutherford And Silver Medalist Mitchell Watt Will Go Head-To-Head At Two Aussie Meets In March And April
- The Chennai Government Is Refusing To Host July's The Asian Athletics Championships In Protest Against Sri Lanka's Alleged War Crimes
Road Racing News
- Article On Why Race Start Times Keep Getting Earlier And How That Affects Performance Times have gotten earlier to go along with local governments not wanting roads closed forever. Unfortunately studies show you run faster in the afternoon, but you can help this by doing hard workouts in the mornings the same time you plan to race.
- Chicago Marathon Announces Registration Will Stay Suspended Rest Of The Week
Bolt/Blake/Powell Opened Up On Saturday *Results
- Usain Bolt Wins His Section In 46.71 Yohan Blake (46.64) 2nd to Warren Weir (46.23) in SEPARATE section. *Video Of Bolt's Heat
- Bolt: "I felt a bit nervous. I just came out here to win and I'm glad I won injury free." Blake said, "I'm happy with the run, despite the time. I'm just looking forward to the rest of the season."
*Warren Weir: "Speed endurance for me is one of the main things because you can be very fast in the 200m, but if you don't have speed endurance, you won't do well ..."
- Milo Western Relays: Asafa Powell And Nesta Carter Lead Their MVP 4 X 1 Team To Victory With 38.06 Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce led the MVP women's 4 x 1 team to a win with 44.03.
*Interesting Article On What Asafa Powell Is Up To Outside Of Track And What He Wants To Do When He Retires He collects expensive cars, invests in real estate, has started an online shopping company and has his own clothing line called "Sub-10 King."
2013 New Balance Indoor Grand Prix *NBIGP Results LRC Photo Gallery
LRC Photo Gallery
Men's 3k: LRC Galen Rupp Is Defeated As Hagos Gebrhiwet Sets New World Junior 3,000 Record Of 7:32.87
Women's 2-Mile: LRC Mary Cain Runs 9:38.68 For 2 Miles - The Greatest Distance Performance In US HS Girls History Tirunesh Dibaba was way ahead of the field as she won in 9:13.17.
LRC The Rest Of The 2013 New Balance Indoor Grand Prix - Centro, Lakhouad And Wright Win As Suhr Takes Crack At AR
Run, Recover, Run More
LRC Runners Recover Better And Hopefully Stay Injury Free With These Two Products From The 2012 Running Event Wejo talks about some of the injury prevention products he saw at the The Running Event, which include better methods for massage, icing, and compression.
The Running Event Is In The Books *Photos
LRC The 2012 Running Event Is In The Books: Five Takeaways On The Industry Shark Tank's Daymond John Speaks The trade show for specialty running shops was last week in Austin, Texas and LRC's Wejo was there plus Ryan Hall,
Meb Keflezighi, and most of Saucony's top athletes. The running industry should be renamed the "how to not get injured" industry. Some take-aways from the convention.
*Press Release: The Running Event 2012 Attracts 2,100 To Austin
Rest In Peace Will Steele - aka "The Cancer Guy"
LRC Celebrating The Life Of "The Cancer Guy" Will Steele Will Steele was running 18 minute miles last year. And never has there been a more inspirational runner on LetsRun.com. We pay our respects to this great man who contributed so much to the LetsRun.com community and lost his battle with cancer one month ago on Christmas eve.
RNR New Orleans Is Today *Results Will Be Here
- Preview: Rock 'N' Roll New Orleans Half Has Strong Fields: Flanagan, Goucher Vs. Defar, Mo Farah Vs. Gebremariam, Lel And More
- Meseret Defar Is Shooting For Kim Smith's 1:07:36 CR And US All-Comers Record At RnR New Orleans Today Defar had previously set the mark at 1:07:45 back in 2010 before Smith broke it.
*Video With Defar She says she hasn't had as much training time leading up to this as she'd like.
- Mo Farah: The Priority In New Orleans Is Winning; He'll Let The Others Set The Pace And If It Takes A Fast Time To Win, He'll Run Fast He joked that he's worried about sleeping through the 7AM start time as he admits to not being a morning person.
*Video With Farah
*Farah Says Running The First Half Of The London Marathon Isn't About The Money "The day when I'm just taking the money to do this or do that is the day when I won't be feeling 100 per cent in my heart. If it came to that, it would be wrong."
- Meyer Friedman Trying To Win His 6th New Orleans Title In The Full Marathon www.nola.com
- Full Marathon Course Altered Slightly Due To Weather Reports Indicating Chance Of Rain
World Marathon Majors Season Starts Saturday At 7pm ET
- IAAF Preview: Tokyo Expects To Host Fastest Marathon Ever Seen In Japan Ethiopians Bezunesh Bekele and Aberu Kebede, who sport 2:20:30 PRs, are the women's headliners. Dennis Kimetto of Kenya, Dino Sefir of Ethiopia,
and Jonathan Maiyo of Kenya for the men.
*Reuters Tokyo Preview
- Barbara Huebner: Tokyo Ready For WMM Debut - 3 Sub-2:05 Men Will Vie For Their First WMM Title
- Japan Running News Takes On This Weekend's Japan Action, Including Tokyo The second World XC qualifier is this weekend as well.
- Tokyo Marathon On Live And Free (If You Get Universal Sports) At 7pm ET Saturday This live event is free to BendBroadband, DIRECTV, DISH and Hawaiian Telcom subscribers.
- World's Best 10k Is Sunday: Sammy Kitwara Wants Third Straight Win In Puerto Rico Kitwara is going to have to work for it as 13.1 WR holder Zersenay Tadese is also in the field.
Our Weekly Recap
TWTW The 2013 Millrose Games, The 2013 London Marathon and Can The USA Win World Cross-Country? This week, we praise Mary Cain for her great tactics, give props to the amazing collegiate milers, including the unheralded Ryan Hill, talk about Bumbalough over Jager (again), tell you that Centro does get tired, wonder if it’s time to panic for Robby Andrews, and tell you that the performance of the weekend came from Alyisa Montaño. We then start to salivate as to how incredible the 2013 Virgin London Marathon is going to be and ask the unthinkable - can the US beat Kenya at World Cross-Country? Plus will Marta Dominguez ever be busted for being a doper? And google kills off Mary Cain.
Usain Bolt Does The Harlem Shake
Ryan Hall Speaks
LRC Ryan Hall Talks About Cam Levins' 190-Mile Weeks And Is Impressed Hall: "It's working for him. My hat's off to him. He inspires me. That's why I started following him on Twitter. I feel like I'm training hard and I'm not doing nearly that kind of training."
LRC Ryan Hall Talks About His Running Shoes Hall says he has different shoes for every speed he runs and that he has an "unhealthy attachment" to the Asics Gel Hyper Speed.
Beautiful People: NCAA Banquet Photos (Click On Photo)
Back To Top18-Yr Old Ethiopian Muktar Edris Gets The Win Over A Deep Field In Campaccio XC Race As Kim Conley Gets 4th For The Women He beat out John Kipkoech (12:49 5000) and sub-27 man Geoffrey Kirui by less than a second
as Moses Kipsiro was 4th, Leonard Komon 8th, Euro XC Champ Andrea Lalli 9th and Scott Bauhs 10th. Debele Degefa won the women's race in a
close sprint with Afera Godfay as Conley was 4th and two-time World steeplechase bronze medallist Milcah Chemos 6th.