Quote Of The Day
“I believed I could run well. I watched other runners coming to my barber shop, I observed them, and I thought I can beat them in running. That is how it all started.”
–Kenneth Mungara, 44, talking about why he picked up the sport of running in his 30s. The masters world record holder in the marathon, who has broken 2:10 six times over the age of 40, is running the marathon at the upcoming Commonwealth Games.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Galen Rupp issues statement after dropping out of Boston Marathon
- Jake Robertson crushes field, wins Crescent City Classic in 27:28
- Carrie Dimoff - a 34-year old Princeton alum whom you've never heard off - just beat Schwiezer and almost beat Jorgensen!!
- Former UofA track coach found guilty
- What half marathon times would you classify as elite, amateur, novice, hack
- People who reverse into parking spaces: why???
- What made Steve Prefontaine so great and different from everyone else?
- Jamin runs 14:56!!!
- Cruz Culpepper (Alan and Shayne's son) just ran a 4:11 as a sophomore
- DO NOT have kids until your sh!t is completely straight
- Other than Grant Holloway, has any human jumped 2m16 (HJ) AND 8m13 (LJ) (or more)